Updated Hybrid DJ Dates - 2006

  • Nick Bower
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 29, 2005
      Hey folks...

      A couple of new Hybrid DJ dates...

      One's right on my doorstep, which I'm very happy about to say the
      least!

      Friday 20th Jan 2006 THE PLUG
      Sheffield

      Saturday 4th Feb 2006 TWISTED MELON @ JAMM
      London

      :)

      Nick
    • ally @ hybrid-group.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 29, 2005
        Yay! Hybrid in Sheffield.

        <ally does a silly dance>

        :-D

        Ally

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Nick Bower" <nickbower2000@y...>
        wrote:

        > Hey folks...
        >
        > A couple of new Hybrid DJ dates...
        >
        > One's right on my doorstep, which I'm very happy about to say the
        > least!
        >
        > Friday 20th Jan 2006 THE PLUG
        > Sheffield
        >
        > Saturday 4th Feb 2006 TWISTED MELON @ JAMM
        > London
        >
        > :)
        >
        > Nick

      • Hybridesque ...
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 30, 2005
          Hmmm... I'll have to consider that one after having to cancel plans to go the gigs in Leeds and Manchester.

          From: "ally @ hybrid-group.com" <ally@...>

          Yay! Hybrid in Sheffield.

          <ally does a silly dance>

          :-D

          Ally
        • alderman_dave
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 30, 2005
            Everybody should get themselves along to one of these DJ nights. I
            went to the one in Exeter just before christmas and it was one of
            the best sets I have heard in years.

            wrote:

            Hey folks...

            A couple of new Hybrid DJ dates...

            One's right on my doorstep, which I'm very happy about to say the least!

            Friday 20th Jan 2006 THE PLUG Sheffield

            Saturday 4th Feb 2006 TWISTED MELON @ JAMM London

            :)

            Nick
          • Kiri Hatton
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 30, 2005
              Cool, 3 days after my birthday, i might have to consider getting myself down to london :-)

              FRUITY

              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 31, 2005
                wait? your birthday is on the 1st of feb too? arrr no fair i thought
                i was unique ( well ish!)

                --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Kiri Hatton" <kirihatton@h...>
                wrote:
                Cool, 3 days after my birthday, i might have to consider getting myself down to london :-)

                FRUITY
              • Mark
                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 31, 2005
                  damn I felt like I just got told off by me mum or summat! lol! I'll prolly still go on my own but I was just saying I don't really want to as I don't wanna be in Brixton on my own at night!!

                  I'll still go for sure! :P

                  [[[Moderator (Alan) says: Mark, go tidy your room!;-) ]]]
                • Kiri Hatton
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 1, 2006
                    Yes indeed, it's the 1st :)

                    By the way...Happy New Years everyone, hope you all had a good time!

                    Kiri

                    From: "richard672536" <zumo_juice@...>

                    wait? your birthday is on the 1st of feb too? arrr no fair i thought i was unique ( well ish!)
                  • noa_chan88
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 3, 2006
                      Yes, everyone I happy new year. (i know its late) =)