Re: [Hybrid] Re: Dylan Rhymes & Hybrid?

  • Trent Saunders
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 28, 2005
      hmmmm, yeah i agree with the dylan rhymes track but I
      don't reckon Timo maas has done anything, that
      electrical fuzz he has is very hybrid-esque, but not
      them I don't reckon. great album 'pictures' btw. : )

      [[[ Moderator (Nick) says: ]]] Oh no, I wasn't saying that Mike and Chris have worked with Timo, merely that it's FX/a sample that sounds very similar.