Nu DJ R-Fresh Mix for your enjoyment

  • R-Freshhhhhhh hh h .. .. . ..
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 15, 2005
      It's been a while.
      This time I've decided to add a few of my favorite Chill tunes at the end to
      balance it out.
      Enjoy & Happy Holidays to all,

      DJ R-Fresh - Nu Muzak 09.05

      Intro
      1) M.C.B. - Bass Is What We Want - Sunnyview (US)
      2) Grand National - Talk Amongst Yourselves (Sasha Remix) - Sunday Best (UK)
      3) James Zabiela - EyeAMComputer - Renaissance (UK)
      4) Beatman & Ludmilla - Inka - Vinyl addiction (UK)
      5) PQM Project and Phil K - They Just Won't Let Me Be (Habersham vs Relisy's
      Mix) - Institution (UK)
      6) Petter - These Days vs UNKLE (Sasha Involver Remix) - Trojan (UK)
      7) Quench - Dreams (Lucky 7 Breaks Remix) - Lucky 7 (UK)
      8) Cable & The Dirty Fours - Tokyo (Nubreed Remix) - Trojan (UK)
      9) Unknown - God Only Knows (Beach Boys Remix) - White (UK)
      10) Bassbin Twins - 80808 (VIP Mix) - Distinctive (UK)
      11) !!! (Chk Chk Chk) - Hello? Is This Thing On? (40oz Re-edit) - Warp (UK)
      12) Velour Brothers - White Room (Klaus Hill Mix) - Westway (UK)
      13) Evil Nine - For Lovers Not Fighters - Marine Parade (UK)
      14) ILS - Cherish (Freeland Mix) - Distinctive (UK)
      15) Stanton Warriors - Steal The Pressure - Punks (UK)
      CHILL
      16) Breeder - Tyrantanic (Slacker's Magic Kingdom Mix) - Breeder (UK)
      17) Single Cell Orchestra - Knockout Drops - Asphodel (US)
      18) Lo Fidelity Allstars - Pony Pressure - Skint (UK)
      19) Exoplanet Voice Transistors - VRML - Satamile (US)
      20) Autechre - Eggshell - Warp (US)
      21) Modesty - Mindfly - XXC3 (UK)

      Full Mix
      http://rfresh.generations.hu/NU_MUZAK-09.05/R-FRESH_-_NU_MUZAK_09.05.mp3

      Some Sort Of Edit
      http://rfresh.generations.hu/NU_MUZAK-09.05/R-FRESH_-_NU_MUZAK_09.05_EDIT.mp3

      Only The Chill Part
      http://rfresh.generations.hu/NU_MUZAK-09.05/R-FRESH_-_09.05_CHILL.mp3
    • RICHARD LUND
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 16, 2005
        Sweet sweet mix Mr Fresh ..

        1 question however ...

        My 12" says:
        Mylo - Drop the Pressure - Stanton Warriors Remix

        Why is yours:
        Stanton Warriors - Steal the Pressure ??

        RICK
        GLITCH

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 16, 2005
          Mine says "Punks - Steal The Pressure"

          It was a promo/bootleg copy before they decided to give it a full release.

          - Dan

          > Sweet sweet mix Mr Fresh ..
          >
          > 1 question however ...
          >
          > My 12" says:
          > Mylo - Drop the Pressure - Stanton Warriors Remix
          >
          > Why is yours:
          > Stanton Warriors - Steal the Pressure ??
          >
          > RICK
          > GLITCH
        • R-Freshhhhhhh hh h .. .. . ..

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 3, 2006
              Been listening to this pretty much daily for 3 weeks. Certainly my favorite mix of yours thus far. Is really neat to hear the Involver edits outside of the comp - that beach boys mix is great too. Thanks again

              Dave