Re: [Hybrid] Questions about Mr Smith (new track from Hybrid)

  • Nick Bower
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2005
      Hello folks...

      Basically this track is one of series of early versions of Hybrid
      material. These little snippets get rejigged and renamed...prototype tracks as it were. Sometimes they get pitched to and picked up by TV stations etc. and eventually find themselves on programmes (hence the BBC's Top Gear). Who knows, elements of this track may even make their way to the forthcoming album?!

      Confirming this, here's a quote Mike taken from the Hybrid Q&A earlier
      this year:

      "Well, the last year we've been doing lots of bits for movie trailers,
      adverts and scores, so this track came about because of an ad we
      pitched for. We've actually got about 20 little tracks floating about
      which may make it on to the new LP in some way shape or form".

      :)

      Nick

      http://www.ford.co.uk/opera/foc_c307/foc_c307_experience/foc_st_microsite