dont make fun of me...

  • Carolyn Pfaff
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2005
      but i noticed a hybrid song while watching the first episode of america's next top model. i know, it's stupid! but i like it! cant recall which one it was, but it was definitely our boys.

      [[[ Moderator (Nick) says: ]]]We won't make fun of you Carolyn :) Our lads manage to pop up in some of the most surprising places from time to time...