Hybrid in Metro

  • Nick Bower
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2005
      Good to see Hybrid featured in today's free Metro newspaper for their
      forthcoming Technique (Leeds) set on December 10th. Nice review
      too...takes pride of place in their 'DJ Profile' section.

      Certainly brought a smile to my face on a damp and chilly morning...

      :)

      Nick
    • Hybridesque ...
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2005
        Metro has certainly been favourable to the boys in the past.

        Later,
        Jitesh.