Re: Hybrid on MySpace

  • chrismix50
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 6, 2005
      I never used myspace before, but I must say it has the worst
      registration/login that I have ever seen on a site.

      I had the problem you had, but fought with it for a bit and got it to
      work, then couldn't log in.

      Apparently it decided that my password was ******a, and I'm not using
      '*' to blank out my password...

      Chris

      [[[Moderator (Alan) says: Do bear in mind that MySpace currently has around 200,000 new signups a day - functionality issues can be, to an extent, put down to over-worked (and doubtless under-paid/-powered servers).]]]

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Amanda Uren" <amandauren@y...> wrote:

      Hi

      I tried to register with MySpace, I got to the part with the code letters (and numbers) and typed them in as shown. Every time I tried it I got the message that the code must contain at least one number. I e-mailed the help desk but they haven't replied, it's weird. I even tried and lied about my age, that didn't work either!!

      Amanda
    • Nick Bower
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 7, 2005
        Yep, I've now had 3 attempts at trying to register...with no luck.
        Exactly the same thing happened to me.

        Quite frustrating to say the least.

        :/

        Nick

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Amanda Uren" <amandauren@y...> wrote:

        > Hi
        >
        > I tried to register with MySpace, I got to the part with the code
        > letters (and numbers) and typed them in as shown. Every time I tried
        > it I got the message that the code must contain at least one number.
        > I e-mailed the help desk but they haven't replied, it's weird. I even
        > tried and lied about my age, that didn't work either!!
        >
        > Amanda
        >
        > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "ally @ hybrid-group.com" <ally@h...>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > If you haven't already found them through my page...Hybrid now have
        > > MySpace page...
        > >
        > > http://www.myspace.com/hybridsoundsystem
        > >
        > > You can check out the VIP mix of Kill City amongst a few others.
        > >
        > > Ally

      • Drew Ressler
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 18, 2005
          Going to be the 6 year anniversary of Giant that date too! Guest DJ TBA.

          http://www.groovetickets.com/ordersystem/Groove/eventviewqb.asp?AffilID=93&EventsID=20365

          Drew Ressler
          http://www.rukes.com/
        • zem_the_mattress
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 19, 2005
            YAY!!! The boys really do love us... Didn't think they were coming back for months.

            Fave original unmixed track: Beachcoma - is perfect for driving fast along the California coast

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Drew Ressler" <rukes@o...> wrote:

            Going to be the 6 year anniversary of Giant that date too! Guest DJ TBA.

            http://www.groovetickets.com/ordersystem/Groove/eventviewqb.asp?
            AffilID=“&EventsID= 365

            Drew Ressler
            http://www.rukes.com/
          • Drew Ressler
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 20, 2005
              I guess the "Every 2 months at Avalon Hollywood" will still be in effect this year :)

              Drew Ressler
              http://www.rukes.com/

            • noa_chan88
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 20, 2005
                wahhhhh @ avalon this is really tooooo far!!! ;__;
                But I am sure, Hybrid will never come to Austria
                or Germany!
                I asked my friends the even don´t know hybrid...
                whatever, no chance to see any li´ve performances of our boys
                f*cking austria this is hard for me

                =='(