Re: [HybridUK] Hybrid on Radio1- tracklistings?

  • Vince H.
    Message 1 of 9 , May 9, 2000
      Hey there.  I don't believe this file has anything to do w/ the Annie Nightingale appearance.  It was only sent out as a promotional item for DJ's and promoters....Here's the playlist for all to see:

      Jeff Wayne - War of the Worlds (Hybrid's Fire in the Sky Mix)
      BT - Fibonacci Sequence (Original)
      Monk & Canatella - Enter the Monk (Hybrid Rmx)
      Hi-Fi Bugs (aka Andy Page, the drum programmer behind MISL) - Lydian & the Dinosaur
      Future Sound of London - Papua New Guinea (Hybrid Rmx)
      BT & Hybrid - Running Down the Way Up (acoustic version)
      Space Manouevres(aka John "Quivver" Graham) - Stage One (Total Separation Mix)
      ASAP (Andy Page again) - Heavy Water
      mystery track (#8)
      Hybrid - Theme From Wide Angle (Dark Skies Rmx)

      There u have it.  About half of those tracks are already out, and are available in limited quantities (especially the Hi Fi Bugs!)

      Vince H.
      Message 2 of 9 , May 9, 2000
        Jon,

        I'd love to go! Can you tell us where/when it will be? Maybe we can meet
        up somewhere, you, Alan and myself.

        Gen

        At 11:05 PM 5/9/00 -0400, you wrote:

        >By the way, is anyone planning to go to Hybrid's appearance here in NYC in
        >June on Randall's Island?
        >
        >Regards,
        >
        >Jonathan
      • Gen Kanai
        Message 3 of 9 , May 9, 2000
          Hybrid-lovers,

          I think you guys & gals might like the April MixMag magazine which has a
          Timo Mass mix CD on it- all trance, breaks and breakbeat trance...some
          unreleased Timo Maas choons too!

        • peak@att.net
          Message 4 of 9 , May 10, 2000
            that works for me... now all we need is the info!
            gotta love NYC & it's even better w/ Hybrid.

            - alan.
            > Jon,
            >
            > I'd love to go! Can you tell us where/when it will be? Maybe we can meet
            > up somewhere, you, Alan and myself.
            >
            > Gen
          • Ally Shuttleworth
            Message 5 of 9 , May 10, 2000
              Hiya - you can usually find the listings in Ministry mag (not sure if you
              get it in the US).

              > Hey all. I've been lurking on this list but now I must surface. :) I am
              > wondering if anyone has the tracklisting for the Radio 1 show (is this the
              > Annie Nightengale show?) and the Ministry of Sound shows.
              >
              > Any and all help is much appreciated.
              >
              > By the way, is anyone planning to go to Hybrid's appearance here in NYC in
              > June on Randall's Island?
              >
              > Regards,
              >
              > Jonathan

              ------

              ------
              > USEFUL LINKS
              >
              > Distinctive Records - Hybrid's record label - featuring video clips, sound
              and you can buy some Hybrid tunes here!
              > http://www.distinctiverecords.com
              >
              > Hybrid Fan Site : Find out the latest news about Hybrid and related
              artists

            • Ally Shuttleworth
              Message 6 of 9 , May 10, 2000
                > Hybrid - Theme From Wide Angle (Dark Skies Rmx)

                Oh, how much do I want this!!!!

                This is my favourite Hybrid tune - I'm dying to hear other remixes.

                Ally
              • Ally Shuttleworth
                Message 7 of 9 , May 10, 2000
                  I can vouch for that - I've played it quite a bit, top CD!!

                  I've liked track 2 for quite a while (I'm a techno girl at heart) and had
                  been trying to find it on CD.