Re: [Hybrid] Re: Hybrid on MySpace

  • Carolyn Pfaff
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 6, 2005
      the same thing happened when i registered my precious little dog on myspace. all my friends have 'em so why shouldnt he get one?!!! anyways, i guess i tried to register him at 1 years of age first, big no no! from then on, the email address i had provided was titledas an unsecure user or some crap. but when i tried it a couple weeks later the right way, it worked. try it with a different email address or something. myspace rocks! its the best way to stay in touch.
      www.myspace.com/batdogbear
    • chrismix50
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 6, 2005
        I never used myspace before, but I must say it has the worst
        registration/login that I have ever seen on a site.

        I had the problem you had, but fought with it for a bit and got it to
        work, then couldn't log in.

        Apparently it decided that my password was ******a, and I'm not using
        '*' to blank out my password...

        Chris

        [[[Moderator (Alan) says: Do bear in mind that MySpace currently has around 200,000 new signups a day - functionality issues can be, to an extent, put down to over-worked (and doubtless under-paid/-powered servers).]]]

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Amanda Uren" <amandauren@y...> wrote:

        Hi

        I tried to register with MySpace, I got to the part with the code letters (and numbers) and typed them in as shown. Every time I tried it I got the message that the code must contain at least one number. I e-mailed the help desk but they haven't replied, it's weird. I even tried and lied about my age, that didn't work either!!

        Amanda
      • Nick Bower
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 7, 2005
          Yep, I've now had 3 attempts at trying to register...with no luck.
          Exactly the same thing happened to me.

          Quite frustrating to say the least.

          :/

          Nick

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Amanda Uren" <amandauren@y...> wrote:

          > Hi
          >
          > I tried to register with MySpace, I got to the part with the code
          > letters (and numbers) and typed them in as shown. Every time I tried
          > it I got the message that the code must contain at least one number.
          > I e-mailed the help desk but they haven't replied, it's weird. I even
          > tried and lied about my age, that didn't work either!!
          >
          > Amanda
          >
          > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "ally @ hybrid-group.com" <ally@h...>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > If you haven't already found them through my page...Hybrid now have
          > > MySpace page...
          > >
          > > http://www.myspace.com/hybridsoundsystem
          > >
          > > You can check out the VIP mix of Kill City amongst a few others.
          > >
          > > Ally

        • Drew Ressler
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 18, 2005
            Going to be the 6 year anniversary of Giant that date too! Guest DJ TBA.

            http://www.groovetickets.com/ordersystem/Groove/eventviewqb.asp?AffilID=93&EventsID=20365

            Drew Ressler
            http://www.rukes.com/
          • zem_the_mattress
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 19, 2005
              YAY!!! The boys really do love us... Didn't think they were coming back for months.

              Fave original unmixed track: Beachcoma - is perfect for driving fast along the California coast

              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Drew Ressler" <rukes@o...> wrote:

              Going to be the 6 year anniversary of Giant that date too! Guest DJ TBA.

              http://www.groovetickets.com/ordersystem/Groove/eventviewqb.asp?
              AffilID=“&EventsID= 365

              Drew Ressler
              http://www.rukes.com/
            • Drew Ressler
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 20, 2005
                I guess the "Every 2 months at Avalon Hollywood" will still be in effect this year :)

                Drew Ressler
                http://www.rukes.com/

              • noa_chan88
                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 20, 2005
                  wahhhhh @ avalon this is really tooooo far!!! ;__;
                  But I am sure, Hybrid will never come to Austria
                  or Germany!
                  I asked my friends the even don´t know hybrid...
                  whatever, no chance to see any li´ve performances of our boys
                  f*cking austria this is hard for me

                  =='(