Re: Hybrid on MySpace (& Distinct'ive!)

  • ally @ hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 6, 2005
      Wow, that's strange...haven't had that before :/

      Distinct'ive now have a page -
      http://www.myspace.com/distinctiverecords

      Ally

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Amanda Uren" <amandauren@y...> wrote:
      Hi

      I tried to register with MySpace, I got to the part with the code letters (and numbers) and typed them in as shown. Every time I
      tried it I got the message that the code must contain at least one
      number. I e-mailed the help desk but they haven't replied, it's weird. I even tried and lied about my age, that didn't work either!!

      [[[Moderator (Alan) says: The codes generally do include numbers. Bear in mind that the codes are case-sensitive, and that because the image is distorted lower-case b's and 6's can look similar, and so on. Also age is irrelevant for signing on to MySpace.]]]
    • Carolyn Pfaff
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 6, 2005
        the same thing happened when i registered my precious little dog on myspace. all my friends have 'em so why shouldnt he get one?!!! anyways, i guess i tried to register him at 1 years of age first, big no no! from then on, the email address i had provided was titledas an unsecure user or some crap. but when i tried it a couple weeks later the right way, it worked. try it with a different email address or something. myspace rocks! its the best way to stay in touch.
        www.myspace.com/batdogbear
      • chrismix50
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 6, 2005
          I never used myspace before, but I must say it has the worst
          registration/login that I have ever seen on a site.

          I had the problem you had, but fought with it for a bit and got it to
          work, then couldn't log in.

          Apparently it decided that my password was ******a, and I'm not using
          '*' to blank out my password...

          Chris

          [[[Moderator (Alan) says: Do bear in mind that MySpace currently has around 200,000 new signups a day - functionality issues can be, to an extent, put down to over-worked (and doubtless under-paid/-powered servers).]]]

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Amanda Uren" <amandauren@y...> wrote:

          Hi

          I tried to register with MySpace, I got to the part with the code letters (and numbers) and typed them in as shown. Every time I tried it I got the message that the code must contain at least one number. I e-mailed the help desk but they haven't replied, it's weird. I even tried and lied about my age, that didn't work either!!

          Amanda
        • Nick Bower
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 7, 2005
            Yep, I've now had 3 attempts at trying to register...with no luck.
            Exactly the same thing happened to me.

            Quite frustrating to say the least.

            :/

            Nick

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Amanda Uren" <amandauren@y...> wrote:

            > Hi
            >
            > I tried to register with MySpace, I got to the part with the code
            > letters (and numbers) and typed them in as shown. Every time I tried
            > it I got the message that the code must contain at least one number.
            > I e-mailed the help desk but they haven't replied, it's weird. I even
            > tried and lied about my age, that didn't work either!!
            >
            > Amanda
            >
            > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "ally @ hybrid-group.com" <ally@h...>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > If you haven't already found them through my page...Hybrid now have
            > > MySpace page...
            > >
            > > http://www.myspace.com/hybridsoundsystem
            > >
            > > You can check out the VIP mix of Kill City amongst a few others.
            > >
            > > Ally

          • Drew Ressler
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 18, 2005
              Going to be the 6 year anniversary of Giant that date too! Guest DJ TBA.

              http://www.groovetickets.com/ordersystem/Groove/eventviewqb.asp?AffilID=93&EventsID=20365

              Drew Ressler
              http://www.rukes.com/
            • zem_the_mattress
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 19, 2005
                YAY!!! The boys really do love us... Didn't think they were coming back for months.

                Fave original unmixed track: Beachcoma - is perfect for driving fast along the California coast

                --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Drew Ressler" <rukes@o...> wrote:

                Going to be the 6 year anniversary of Giant that date too! Guest DJ TBA.

                http://www.groovetickets.com/ordersystem/Groove/eventviewqb.asp?
                AffilID=“&EventsID= 365

                Drew Ressler
                http://www.rukes.com/
              • Drew Ressler
                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 20, 2005
                  I guess the "Every 2 months at Avalon Hollywood" will still be in effect this year :)

                  Drew Ressler
                  http://www.rukes.com/

                • noa_chan88
                  Message 8 of 10 , Dec 20, 2005
                    wahhhhh @ avalon this is really tooooo far!!! ;__;
                    But I am sure, Hybrid will never come to Austria
                    or Germany!
                    I asked my friends the even don´t know hybrid...
                    whatever, no chance to see any li´ve performances of our boys
                    f*cking austria this is hard for me

                    =='(