Hybrid Discog

  • ally @ hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 6, 2005
      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Trent. S" <reallyknowyourenemy@y...>
      wrote:

      > Thanks Alley for the Hybrid@myspace link!
      >
      > I was travelling through the discography to find some tracks I had
      never heard of before!

      p.s. the discography that Hybrid have used on MySpace is taken from
      the one at Hybrid-group.com (www.hybrid-group.com/discography.asp).

      I'm pretty sure I'm missing a few new ones...so if you spot one that's
      missing, email me at ally@....

      Ally
    • RICHARD LUND
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 6, 2005
        Great find ..... Add that one to the list ...

        RICK

        GLITCH

        From: Trent Saunders <reallyknowyourenemy@...>

        MAN ON FIRE:

        here is another Hybrid cue I found:

        Chapter 23 'paging the president'

        timecode: 1:37:39

        Just as Creasy fires his rocket at the jeep and it detonates Hybrid's track ZULU pounds away with all it's tribal fury- fantastic : )