Re: [Hybrid] New (and hold) Hybrid tracks. Will Catacombs get a soundtrack relea

  • Trent Saunders
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 5, 2005
      MAN ON FIRE:

      here is another Hybrid cue I found:

      Chapter 23 'paging the president'
      timecode: 1:37:39

      Just as Creasy fires his rocket at the jeep and it
      detonates Hybrid's track ZULU pounds away with all
      it's tribal fury- fantastic : )
    • ally @ hybrid-group.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 6, 2005
        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Trent. S" <reallyknowyourenemy@y...>
        wrote:

        > Thanks Alley for the Hybrid@myspace link!
        >
        > I was travelling through the discography to find some tracks I had
        never heard of before!

        p.s. the discography that Hybrid have used on MySpace is taken from
        the one at Hybrid-group.com (www.hybrid-group.com/discography.asp).

        I'm pretty sure I'm missing a few new ones...so if you spot one that's
        missing, email me at ally@....

        Ally
      • RICHARD LUND
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 6, 2005
          Great find ..... Add that one to the list ...

          RICK

          GLITCH