Re: [Hybrid] New (and hold) Hybrid tracks. Will Catacombs get a soundtrack relea

  • Thomas Touzimsky
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 5, 2005
      > Mike and Chris are big fans of Planet Funk...I heard some bits and
      > bobs off the new album during the Summer and it is really good.

      I can see why they are. :-) Don't know whether or not their remix is confirmed, but if it is it could mean it will finally get a release outside Italy!

      ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

      I'm only chasing my dreams
      It may not be what it seems
      Can you hear the sun scream
      I'm only chasing my dreams
    • Daniel Craig
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 5, 2005
        >> Mike and Chris are big fans of Planet Funk...I heard some bits and
        >> bobs off the new album during the Summer and it is really good.
        >
        > I can see why they are. :-) Don't know whether or not their remix is
        > confirmed, but if it is it could mean it will finally get a release
        > outside Italy!

        I hope that album does get released elsewhere. It's one of my favorites
        of this year.

        Dan
      • Jonathan Gerler
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 5, 2005
          *Lurk disengaged*...

          Thomas...great sunscreem quote (maybe I'm just now noticing it)...now THERE would be a collaboration...Lucia Holm and the Hybrid boys...damn...

          *lurk engaged*

          Jon G.
          http://www.djfm.com

          On 12/5/05 1:51 PM, "Thomas Touzimsky" <tto@...> wrote:
          ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

          I'm only chasing my dreams
          It may not be what it seems
          Can you hear the sun scream
          I'm only chasing my dreams
        • Trent Saunders
          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 5, 2005
            MAN ON FIRE:

            here is another Hybrid cue I found:

            Chapter 23 'paging the president'
            timecode: 1:37:39

            Just as Creasy fires his rocket at the jeep and it
            detonates Hybrid's track ZULU pounds away with all
            it's tribal fury- fantastic : )
          • ally @ hybrid-group.com
            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 6, 2005
              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Trent. S" <reallyknowyourenemy@y...>
              wrote:

              > Thanks Alley for the Hybrid@myspace link!
              >
              > I was travelling through the discography to find some tracks I had
              never heard of before!

              p.s. the discography that Hybrid have used on MySpace is taken from
              the one at Hybrid-group.com (www.hybrid-group.com/discography.asp).

              I'm pretty sure I'm missing a few new ones...so if you spot one that's
              missing, email me at ally@....

              Ally
            • RICHARD LUND
              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 6, 2005
                Great find ..... Add that one to the list ...

                RICK

                GLITCH