RE: [Hybrid] New (and hold) Hybrid tracks. Will Catacombs get a soundtrack release?

  • Daniel Craig
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 4, 2005
      > Planet Funk - Everyday - Hybrid 1150 Mix

      They have got a new album just out, perhaps it will be on an upcoming single.

      > Harry Gregory Williams - Chronicles of Narnia - Hybrid's Witch of the West
      > Mix

      Well the movie comes out in less than a week. Wait a few and I'm sure it
      will pop up.

      Dan
    • Nick Bower
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 5, 2005
        Mike and Chris are big fans of Planet Funk...I heard some bits and
        bobs off the new album during the Summer and it is really good.

        :)

        Nick

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Daniel Craig <dcraig@n...> wrote:

        Planet Funk - Everyday - Hybrid 1150 Mix

        They have got a new album just out, perhaps it will be on an upcoming single.
      • Thomas Touzimsky
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 5, 2005
          > Mike and Chris are big fans of Planet Funk...I heard some bits and
          > bobs off the new album during the Summer and it is really good.

          I can see why they are. :-) Don't know whether or not their remix is confirmed, but if it is it could mean it will finally get a release outside Italy!

          ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

          I'm only chasing my dreams
          It may not be what it seems
          Can you hear the sun scream
          I'm only chasing my dreams
        • Daniel Craig
          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 5, 2005
            >> Mike and Chris are big fans of Planet Funk...I heard some bits and
            >> bobs off the new album during the Summer and it is really good.
            >
            > I can see why they are. :-) Don't know whether or not their remix is
            > confirmed, but if it is it could mean it will finally get a release
            > outside Italy!

            I hope that album does get released elsewhere. It's one of my favorites
            of this year.

            Dan
          • Jonathan Gerler
            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 5, 2005
              *Lurk disengaged*...

              Thomas...great sunscreem quote (maybe I'm just now noticing it)...now THERE would be a collaboration...Lucia Holm and the Hybrid boys...damn...

              *lurk engaged*

              Jon G.
              http://www.djfm.com

              On 12/5/05 1:51 PM, "Thomas Touzimsky" <tto@...> wrote:
              ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

              I'm only chasing my dreams
              It may not be what it seems
              Can you hear the sun scream
              I'm only chasing my dreams
            • Trent Saunders
              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 5, 2005
                MAN ON FIRE:

                here is another Hybrid cue I found:

                Chapter 23 'paging the president'
                timecode: 1:37:39

                Just as Creasy fires his rocket at the jeep and it
                detonates Hybrid's track ZULU pounds away with all
                it's tribal fury- fantastic : )
              • ally @ hybrid-group.com
                Message 7 of 13 , Dec 6, 2005
                  --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Trent. S" <reallyknowyourenemy@y...>
                  wrote:

                  > Thanks Alley for the Hybrid@myspace link!
                  >
                  > I was travelling through the discography to find some tracks I had
                  never heard of before!

                  p.s. the discography that Hybrid have used on MySpace is taken from
                  the one at Hybrid-group.com (www.hybrid-group.com/discography.asp).

                  I'm pretty sure I'm missing a few new ones...so if you spot one that's
                  missing, email me at ally@....

                  Ally
                • RICHARD LUND
                  Message 8 of 13 , Dec 6, 2005
                    Great find ..... Add that one to the list ...

                    RICK

                    GLITCH