Re: [Hybrid] New (and hold) Hybrid tracks. Will Catacombs get a soundtrack relea

  • chrismix50
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 4, 2005
      Hmm...

      Wonder who I have to kill to get that promo CD with Cascade!
      Well I guess mabey this means it is going to make it onto LP3?!

      Also intresting about the Chronicles of Narnia - Hybrid's Witch of the
      West...

      Mabey Distinctive will give us a nice surprise and add some more Mp3s
      onto their site..

      Chris

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "RICHARD LUND" <_schwa_@m...> wrote:
      I was suprised also to see this discography ....

      Demon , Orbit , Keep it in the Family ..... never heard of these
      ...not sure what they are ..

      Nice to see full score cues for Man on Fire , Domino , & Catacombs .... gonna have to pull out my Man of Fire DVD now and search for these
      cues ....

      Also whats up with Harry Gregory Williams - Chronicles of Narnia - Hybrid's Witch of the West Mix

      Also heard rumors of a Hybrid promo cd floating around that the boys
      are passing around ... it has a FULL VERSION of Cascade .... along with a few new trax from the new album ....
    • Trent Saunders
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 4, 2005
        I'm all excited again. : ) Ive got the same buzz as I
        did when waiting for morning sci-fi.
        I can't wait to see what the boys deliver this time
        round, we all have a rough idea of the sound- but as
        we all know, Hybrid have a way of surprising
        everybody. bring on LP3.

        Cascade! I really hope they use it, I have listened to
        death the little demo on hybridsoundsystem.com!

        and another thing, I wonder what art concepts they
        will use this time? I loved the work of David Hughes
        on Morning sci-fi, it was probably the best art link
        with the music.

        thanks everyone for the info. : )
      • Daniel Craig
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 4, 2005
          > Planet Funk - Everyday - Hybrid 1150 Mix

          They have got a new album just out, perhaps it will be on an upcoming single.

          > Harry Gregory Williams - Chronicles of Narnia - Hybrid's Witch of the West
          > Mix

          Well the movie comes out in less than a week. Wait a few and I'm sure it
          will pop up.

          Dan
        • Nick Bower
          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 5, 2005
            Mike and Chris are big fans of Planet Funk...I heard some bits and
            bobs off the new album during the Summer and it is really good.

            :)

            Nick

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Daniel Craig <dcraig@n...> wrote:

            Planet Funk - Everyday - Hybrid 1150 Mix

            They have got a new album just out, perhaps it will be on an upcoming single.
          • Thomas Touzimsky
            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 5, 2005
              > Mike and Chris are big fans of Planet Funk...I heard some bits and
              > bobs off the new album during the Summer and it is really good.

              I can see why they are. :-) Don't know whether or not their remix is confirmed, but if it is it could mean it will finally get a release outside Italy!

              ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

              I'm only chasing my dreams
              It may not be what it seems
              Can you hear the sun scream
              I'm only chasing my dreams
            • Daniel Craig
              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 5, 2005
                >> Mike and Chris are big fans of Planet Funk...I heard some bits and
                >> bobs off the new album during the Summer and it is really good.
                >
                > I can see why they are. :-) Don't know whether or not their remix is
                > confirmed, but if it is it could mean it will finally get a release
                > outside Italy!

                I hope that album does get released elsewhere. It's one of my favorites
                of this year.

                Dan
              • Jonathan Gerler
                Message 7 of 13 , Dec 5, 2005
                  *Lurk disengaged*...

                  Thomas...great sunscreem quote (maybe I'm just now noticing it)...now THERE would be a collaboration...Lucia Holm and the Hybrid boys...damn...

                  *lurk engaged*

                  Jon G.
                  http://www.djfm.com

                  On 12/5/05 1:51 PM, "Thomas Touzimsky" <tto@...> wrote:
                  ..::// Thomas Touzimsky

                  I'm only chasing my dreams
                  It may not be what it seems
                  Can you hear the sun scream
                  I'm only chasing my dreams
                • Trent Saunders
                  Message 8 of 13 , Dec 5, 2005
                    MAN ON FIRE:

                    here is another Hybrid cue I found:

                    Chapter 23 'paging the president'
                    timecode: 1:37:39

                    Just as Creasy fires his rocket at the jeep and it
                    detonates Hybrid's track ZULU pounds away with all
                    it's tribal fury- fantastic : )
                  • ally @ hybrid-group.com
                    Message 9 of 13 , Dec 6, 2005
                      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Trent. S" <reallyknowyourenemy@y...>
                      wrote:

                      > Thanks Alley for the Hybrid@myspace link!
                      >
                      > I was travelling through the discography to find some tracks I had
                      never heard of before!

                      p.s. the discography that Hybrid have used on MySpace is taken from
                      the one at Hybrid-group.com (www.hybrid-group.com/discography.asp).

                      I'm pretty sure I'm missing a few new ones...so if you spot one that's
                      missing, email me at ally@....

                      Ally
                    • RICHARD LUND
                      Message 10 of 13 , Dec 6, 2005
                        Great find ..... Add that one to the list ...

                        RICK

                        GLITCH