Re: [Hybrid] Updated Hybrid DJ Dates

  • Daniel Craig
    Message 1 of 20 , Dec 1, 2005
      So long as they hit someplace in the general vicinity of New Mexico (i.e.
      Arizona or Colorado, Lord knows they wouldn't set foot here.)

      Dan

      > Hybrid's third studio album will hopefully be finished by the end of
      > this year. (So, it'll probably get a release during early 2006) and
      > i'm certain the boys will do a live tour to promote the album, as they
      > have done in the past.
      >
      > We'll give you more information as it becomes available.
      >
      > :)
      >
      > Nick
      >
      > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Vanessa Linden"
      > <vanessa.linden@t...> wrote:
      >>
      >> Hey thanks for this
      >> Do you know if a new cd is due out? And if there might be a tour as
      >> well?
      >>
      >> Thanks
      >>
      >> Vanessa Linden
      >>

      >> >Here are the latest DJ dates for Hybrid. Enjoy :)
      >> >

      >> >02-Dec-05 Home Club KFT, Budapest, Hungary
      >> >10-Dec-05 Technique @ The Mint Club, Leeds, United Kingdom
      >> >17-Dec-05 Renaissance @ Kaivohuone, Helsinki, Finland
      >> >23-Dec-05 Beatz & Bobz @ Cavern Club, Exeter, United Kingdom
      >> >31-Dec-05 Studio Martin, Bucharest, Romania
      >> >
      >> >13-Jan-06 Turnmills, London, United Kingdom
      >> >
      >> >13-Apr-06 Tangled @ The Phoenix, Manchester, United Kingdom
      >> >

      >> >http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp
      >> >
      >> >Ally
    • jims16v
      Message 2 of 20 , Dec 7, 2005
        Fingers crossed for them playing at Warwick University Students Union
        again.. I was there when they played there during the tour for Morning
        Sci-Fi and it was just SUPERB. Was anyone else there for that event?
        Can't remeber the exact date - I have an appalling memory! :|

        Cheers,

        Jim

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Nick Bower" <nickbower2000@y...> wrote:

        > Hybrid's third studio album will hopefully be finished by the end of
        > this year. (So, it'll probably get a release during early 2006) and
        > i'm certain the boys will do a live tour to promote the album, as they
        > have done in the past.
        >
        > We'll give you more information as it becomes available.
        >
        > :)
        >
        > Nick
        >
        > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Vanessa Linden"
        > <vanessa.linden@t...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hey thanks for this
        > > Do you know if a new cd is due out? And if there might be a tour as
        > > well?
        > >
        > > Thanks
        > >
        > > Vanessa Linden
        > >

        > > >Here are the latest DJ dates for Hybrid. Enjoy :)
        > > >

        > > >02-Dec-05 Home Club KFT, Budapest, Hungary
        > > >10-Dec-05 Technique @ The Mint Club, Leeds, United Kingdom
        > > >17-Dec-05 Renaissance @ Kaivohuone, Helsinki, Finland
        > > >23-Dec-05 Beatz & Bobz @ Cavern Club, Exeter, United Kingdom
        > > >31-Dec-05 Studio Martin, Bucharest, Romania
        > > >
        > > >13-Jan-06 Turnmills, London, United Kingdom
        > > >
        > > >13-Apr-06 Tangled @ The Phoenix, Manchester, United Kingdom
        > > >

        > > >http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp
        > > >
        > > >Ally

      • Ben Abrams
        Message 3 of 20 , Dec 9, 2005
          Hey Jim,

          I was at Warwick... date was 11th March... blinding gig which finished with Symphony much to everybodys delight. It was particularly memorable for me cause I got to talk to the boys for the
          first time. Remember them mentioning aeolian harps and 100 piece
          choirs when I asked them what they had planned for album 3. Wonder
          if they ended up using them?

          Managed to get a signed Wide Angle album which my mate promptly lost (I still have n't forgiven him)... Ronnie Traynor promised to send me a new one but unfortunately I never got it. Remember walking out after the gig to be greeted by a blizzard! Lucky I had my Hybrid hoody to keep me warm!

          Anyway, hope to see some of you at the live gigs next year!

          PS I recall there was a girl in a pink Hybrid T-Shirt going mad at the front of the stage throughout the gig! Anyone on this list?

          Ben

        • ally @ hybrid-group.com
          Message 4 of 20 , Jan 5, 2006
            Just updating www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp ...

            13-Jan-06 Turnmills, London, United Kingdom
            20-Jan-06 The Plug, Sheffield, United Kingdom

            04-Feb-06 Twisted Melon @ Jamm, London, United Kingdom

            13-Apr-06 Tangled @ The Phoenix, Manchester, United Kingdom

            Ta,