Re: [Hybrid] Updated Hybrid DJ Dates

  • Nick Bower
    Message 1 of 20 , Dec 1, 2005
      Hybrid's third studio album will hopefully be finished by the end of
      this year. (So, it'll probably get a release during early 2006) and
      i'm certain the boys will do a live tour to promote the album, as they
      have done in the past.

      We'll give you more information as it becomes available.

      :)

      Nick

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Vanessa Linden"
      <vanessa.linden@t...> wrote:

      > Hey thanks for this
      > Do you know if a new cd is due out? And if there might be a tour as
      > well?
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Vanessa Linden
      >

      > >Here are the latest DJ dates for Hybrid. Enjoy :)
      > >

      > >02-Dec-05 Home Club KFT, Budapest, Hungary
      > >10-Dec-05 Technique @ The Mint Club, Leeds, United Kingdom
      > >17-Dec-05 Renaissance @ Kaivohuone, Helsinki, Finland
      > >23-Dec-05 Beatz & Bobz @ Cavern Club, Exeter, United Kingdom
      > >31-Dec-05 Studio Martin, Bucharest, Romania
      > >
      > >13-Jan-06 Turnmills, London, United Kingdom
      > >
      > >13-Apr-06 Tangled @ The Phoenix, Manchester, United Kingdom
      > >

      > >http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp
      > >
      > >Ally

    • Daniel Craig
      Message 2 of 20 , Dec 1, 2005
        So long as they hit someplace in the general vicinity of New Mexico (i.e.
        Arizona or Colorado, Lord knows they wouldn't set foot here.)

        Dan

        > Hybrid's third studio album will hopefully be finished by the end of
        > this year. (So, it'll probably get a release during early 2006) and
        > i'm certain the boys will do a live tour to promote the album, as they
        > have done in the past.
        >
        > We'll give you more information as it becomes available.
        >
        > :)
        >
        > Nick
        >
        > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Vanessa Linden"
        > <vanessa.linden@t...> wrote:
        >>
        >> Hey thanks for this
        >> Do you know if a new cd is due out? And if there might be a tour as
        >> well?
        >>
        >> Thanks
        >>
        >> Vanessa Linden
        >>

        >> >Here are the latest DJ dates for Hybrid. Enjoy :)
        >> >

        >> >02-Dec-05 Home Club KFT, Budapest, Hungary
        >> >10-Dec-05 Technique @ The Mint Club, Leeds, United Kingdom
        >> >17-Dec-05 Renaissance @ Kaivohuone, Helsinki, Finland
        >> >23-Dec-05 Beatz & Bobz @ Cavern Club, Exeter, United Kingdom
        >> >31-Dec-05 Studio Martin, Bucharest, Romania
        >> >
        >> >13-Jan-06 Turnmills, London, United Kingdom
        >> >
        >> >13-Apr-06 Tangled @ The Phoenix, Manchester, United Kingdom
        >> >

        >> >http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp
        >> >
        >> >Ally
      • jims16v
        Message 3 of 20 , Dec 7, 2005
          Fingers crossed for them playing at Warwick University Students Union
          again.. I was there when they played there during the tour for Morning
          Sci-Fi and it was just SUPERB. Was anyone else there for that event?
          Can't remeber the exact date - I have an appalling memory! :|

          Cheers,

          Jim

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Nick Bower" <nickbower2000@y...> wrote:

          > Hybrid's third studio album will hopefully be finished by the end of
          > this year. (So, it'll probably get a release during early 2006) and
          > i'm certain the boys will do a live tour to promote the album, as they
          > have done in the past.
          >
          > We'll give you more information as it becomes available.
          >
          > :)
          >
          > Nick
          >
          > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Vanessa Linden"
          > <vanessa.linden@t...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hey thanks for this
          > > Do you know if a new cd is due out? And if there might be a tour as
          > > well?
          > >
          > > Thanks
          > >
          > > Vanessa Linden
          > >

          > > >Here are the latest DJ dates for Hybrid. Enjoy :)
          > > >

          > > >02-Dec-05 Home Club KFT, Budapest, Hungary
          > > >10-Dec-05 Technique @ The Mint Club, Leeds, United Kingdom
          > > >17-Dec-05 Renaissance @ Kaivohuone, Helsinki, Finland
          > > >23-Dec-05 Beatz & Bobz @ Cavern Club, Exeter, United Kingdom
          > > >31-Dec-05 Studio Martin, Bucharest, Romania
          > > >
          > > >13-Jan-06 Turnmills, London, United Kingdom
          > > >
          > > >13-Apr-06 Tangled @ The Phoenix, Manchester, United Kingdom
          > > >

          > > >http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp
          > > >
          > > >Ally

        • Ben Abrams
          Message 4 of 20 , Dec 9, 2005
            Hey Jim,

            I was at Warwick... date was 11th March... blinding gig which finished with Symphony much to everybodys delight. It was particularly memorable for me cause I got to talk to the boys for the
            first time. Remember them mentioning aeolian harps and 100 piece
            choirs when I asked them what they had planned for album 3. Wonder
            if they ended up using them?

            Managed to get a signed Wide Angle album which my mate promptly lost (I still have n't forgiven him)... Ronnie Traynor promised to send me a new one but unfortunately I never got it. Remember walking out after the gig to be greeted by a blizzard! Lucky I had my Hybrid hoody to keep me warm!

            Anyway, hope to see some of you at the live gigs next year!

            PS I recall there was a girl in a pink Hybrid T-Shirt going mad at the front of the stage throughout the gig! Anyone on this list?

            Ben

          • ally @ hybrid-group.com
            Message 5 of 20 , Jan 5, 2006
              Just updating www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp ...

              13-Jan-06 Turnmills, London, United Kingdom
              20-Jan-06 The Plug, Sheffield, United Kingdom

              04-Feb-06 Twisted Melon @ Jamm, London, United Kingdom

              13-Apr-06 Tangled @ The Phoenix, Manchester, United Kingdom

              Ta,