RE: [Hybrid] Updated Hybrid DJ Dates

  • Vanessa Linden
    Message 1 of 20 , Dec 1, 2005
      Hey thanks for this
      Do you know if a new cd is due out? And if there might be a tour as
      well?

      Thanks

      Vanessa Linden

      >Here are the latest DJ dates for Hybrid. Enjoy :)
      >

      >02-Dec-05 Home Club KFT, Budapest, Hungary
      >10-Dec-05 Technique @ The Mint Club, Leeds, United Kingdom
      >17-Dec-05 Renaissance @ Kaivohuone, Helsinki, Finland
      >23-Dec-05 Beatz & Bobz @ Cavern Club, Exeter, United Kingdom
      >31-Dec-05 Studio Martin, Bucharest, Romania
      >
      >13-Jan-06 Turnmills, London, United Kingdom
      >
      >13-Apr-06 Tangled @ The Phoenix, Manchester, United Kingdom
      >

      >http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp
      >
      >Ally
    • Nick Bower
      Message 2 of 20 , Dec 1, 2005
        Hybrid's third studio album will hopefully be finished by the end of
        this year. (So, it'll probably get a release during early 2006) and
        i'm certain the boys will do a live tour to promote the album, as they
        have done in the past.

        We'll give you more information as it becomes available.

        :)

        Nick

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Vanessa Linden"
        <vanessa.linden@t...> wrote:

        > Hey thanks for this
        > Do you know if a new cd is due out? And if there might be a tour as
        > well?
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Vanessa Linden
        >

        > >Here are the latest DJ dates for Hybrid. Enjoy :)
        > >

        > >02-Dec-05 Home Club KFT, Budapest, Hungary
        > >10-Dec-05 Technique @ The Mint Club, Leeds, United Kingdom
        > >17-Dec-05 Renaissance @ Kaivohuone, Helsinki, Finland
        > >23-Dec-05 Beatz & Bobz @ Cavern Club, Exeter, United Kingdom
        > >31-Dec-05 Studio Martin, Bucharest, Romania
        > >
        > >13-Jan-06 Turnmills, London, United Kingdom
        > >
        > >13-Apr-06 Tangled @ The Phoenix, Manchester, United Kingdom
        > >

        > >http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp
        > >
        > >Ally

      • Daniel Craig
        Message 3 of 20 , Dec 1, 2005
          So long as they hit someplace in the general vicinity of New Mexico (i.e.
          Arizona or Colorado, Lord knows they wouldn't set foot here.)

          Dan

          > Hybrid's third studio album will hopefully be finished by the end of
          > this year. (So, it'll probably get a release during early 2006) and
          > i'm certain the boys will do a live tour to promote the album, as they
          > have done in the past.
          >
          > We'll give you more information as it becomes available.
          >
          > :)
          >
          > Nick
          >
          > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Vanessa Linden"
          > <vanessa.linden@t...> wrote:
          >>
          >> Hey thanks for this
          >> Do you know if a new cd is due out? And if there might be a tour as
          >> well?
          >>
          >> Thanks
          >>
          >> Vanessa Linden
          >>

          >> >Here are the latest DJ dates for Hybrid. Enjoy :)
          >> >

          >> >02-Dec-05 Home Club KFT, Budapest, Hungary
          >> >10-Dec-05 Technique @ The Mint Club, Leeds, United Kingdom
          >> >17-Dec-05 Renaissance @ Kaivohuone, Helsinki, Finland
          >> >23-Dec-05 Beatz & Bobz @ Cavern Club, Exeter, United Kingdom
          >> >31-Dec-05 Studio Martin, Bucharest, Romania
          >> >
          >> >13-Jan-06 Turnmills, London, United Kingdom
          >> >
          >> >13-Apr-06 Tangled @ The Phoenix, Manchester, United Kingdom
          >> >

          >> >http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp
          >> >
          >> >Ally
        • jims16v
          Message 4 of 20 , Dec 7, 2005
            Fingers crossed for them playing at Warwick University Students Union
            again.. I was there when they played there during the tour for Morning
            Sci-Fi and it was just SUPERB. Was anyone else there for that event?
            Can't remeber the exact date - I have an appalling memory! :|

            Cheers,

            Jim

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Nick Bower" <nickbower2000@y...> wrote:

            > Hybrid's third studio album will hopefully be finished by the end of
            > this year. (So, it'll probably get a release during early 2006) and
            > i'm certain the boys will do a live tour to promote the album, as they
            > have done in the past.
            >
            > We'll give you more information as it becomes available.
            >
            > :)
            >
            > Nick
            >
            > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Vanessa Linden"
            > <vanessa.linden@t...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hey thanks for this
            > > Do you know if a new cd is due out? And if there might be a tour as
            > > well?
            > >
            > > Thanks
            > >
            > > Vanessa Linden
            > >

            > > >Here are the latest DJ dates for Hybrid. Enjoy :)
            > > >

            > > >02-Dec-05 Home Club KFT, Budapest, Hungary
            > > >10-Dec-05 Technique @ The Mint Club, Leeds, United Kingdom
            > > >17-Dec-05 Renaissance @ Kaivohuone, Helsinki, Finland
            > > >23-Dec-05 Beatz & Bobz @ Cavern Club, Exeter, United Kingdom
            > > >31-Dec-05 Studio Martin, Bucharest, Romania
            > > >
            > > >13-Jan-06 Turnmills, London, United Kingdom
            > > >
            > > >13-Apr-06 Tangled @ The Phoenix, Manchester, United Kingdom
            > > >

            > > >http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp
            > > >
            > > >Ally

          • Ben Abrams
            Message 5 of 20 , Dec 9, 2005
              Hey Jim,

              I was at Warwick... date was 11th March... blinding gig which finished with Symphony much to everybodys delight. It was particularly memorable for me cause I got to talk to the boys for the
              first time. Remember them mentioning aeolian harps and 100 piece
              choirs when I asked them what they had planned for album 3. Wonder
              if they ended up using them?

              Managed to get a signed Wide Angle album which my mate promptly lost (I still have n't forgiven him)... Ronnie Traynor promised to send me a new one but unfortunately I never got it. Remember walking out after the gig to be greeted by a blizzard! Lucky I had my Hybrid hoody to keep me warm!

              Anyway, hope to see some of you at the live gigs next year!

              PS I recall there was a girl in a pink Hybrid T-Shirt going mad at the front of the stage throughout the gig! Anyone on this list?

              Ben

            • ally @ hybrid-group.com
              Message 6 of 20 , Jan 5, 2006
                Just updating www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp ...

                13-Jan-06 Turnmills, London, United Kingdom
                20-Jan-06 The Plug, Sheffield, United Kingdom

                04-Feb-06 Twisted Melon @ Jamm, London, United Kingdom

                13-Apr-06 Tangled @ The Phoenix, Manchester, United Kingdom

                Ta,