Hybrid on MySpace

  • ally @ hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 1, 2005
      If you haven't already found them through my page...Hybrid now have a
      MySpace page...

      http://www.myspace.com/hybridsoundsystem

      You can check out the VIP mix of Kill City amongst a few others.

      Ally
    • Amanda Uren
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 6, 2005
        Hi

        I tried to register with MySpace, I got to the part with the code
        letters (and numbers) and typed them in as shown. Every time I tried
        it I got the message that the code must contain at least one number.
        I e-mailed the help desk but they haven't replied, it's weird. I even
        tried and lied about my age, that didn't work either!!

        Amanda

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "ally @ hybrid-group.com" <ally@h...>

      • ally @ hybrid-group.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 6, 2005
          Wow, that's strange...haven't had that before :/

          Distinct'ive now have a page -
          http://www.myspace.com/distinctiverecords

          Ally

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Amanda Uren" <amandauren@y...> wrote:
          Hi

          I tried to register with MySpace, I got to the part with the code letters (and numbers) and typed them in as shown. Every time I
          tried it I got the message that the code must contain at least one
          number. I e-mailed the help desk but they haven't replied, it's weird. I even tried and lied about my age, that didn't work either!!

          [[[Moderator (Alan) says: The codes generally do include numbers. Bear in mind that the codes are case-sensitive, and that because the image is distorted lower-case b's and 6's can look similar, and so on. Also age is irrelevant for signing on to MySpace.]]]
        • Carolyn Pfaff
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 6, 2005
            the same thing happened when i registered my precious little dog on myspace. all my friends have 'em so why shouldnt he get one?!!! anyways, i guess i tried to register him at 1 years of age first, big no no! from then on, the email address i had provided was titledas an unsecure user or some crap. but when i tried it a couple weeks later the right way, it worked. try it with a different email address or something. myspace rocks! its the best way to stay in touch.
            www.myspace.com/batdogbear
          • chrismix50
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 6, 2005
              I never used myspace before, but I must say it has the worst
              registration/login that I have ever seen on a site.

              I had the problem you had, but fought with it for a bit and got it to
              work, then couldn't log in.

              Apparently it decided that my password was ******a, and I'm not using
              '*' to blank out my password...

              Chris

              [[[Moderator (Alan) says: Do bear in mind that MySpace currently has around 200,000 new signups a day - functionality issues can be, to an extent, put down to over-worked (and doubtless under-paid/-powered servers).]]]

              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Amanda Uren" <amandauren@y...> wrote:

              Hi

              I tried to register with MySpace, I got to the part with the code letters (and numbers) and typed them in as shown. Every time I tried it I got the message that the code must contain at least one number. I e-mailed the help desk but they haven't replied, it's weird. I even tried and lied about my age, that didn't work either!!

              Amanda
            • Nick Bower
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 7, 2005
                Yep, I've now had 3 attempts at trying to register...with no luck.
                Exactly the same thing happened to me.

                Quite frustrating to say the least.

                :/

                Nick

                --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Amanda Uren" <amandauren@y...> wrote:

                > Hi
                >
                > I tried to register with MySpace, I got to the part with the code
                > letters (and numbers) and typed them in as shown. Every time I tried
                > it I got the message that the code must contain at least one number.
                > I e-mailed the help desk but they haven't replied, it's weird. I even
                > tried and lied about my age, that didn't work either!!
                >
                > Amanda
                >
                > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "ally @ hybrid-group.com" <ally@h...>
                > wrote:
                > >
                > > If you haven't already found them through my page...Hybrid now have
                > > MySpace page...
                > >
                > > http://www.myspace.com/hybridsoundsystem
                > >
                > > You can check out the VIP mix of Kill City amongst a few others.
                > >
                > > Ally

              • Drew Ressler
                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 18, 2005
                  Going to be the 6 year anniversary of Giant that date too! Guest DJ TBA.

                  http://www.groovetickets.com/ordersystem/Groove/eventviewqb.asp?AffilID=93&EventsID=20365

                  Drew Ressler
                  http://www.rukes.com/
                • zem_the_mattress
                  Message 8 of 10 , Dec 19, 2005
                    YAY!!! The boys really do love us... Didn't think they were coming back for months.

                    Fave original unmixed track: Beachcoma - is perfect for driving fast along the California coast

                    --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Drew Ressler" <rukes@o...> wrote:

                    Going to be the 6 year anniversary of Giant that date too! Guest DJ TBA.

                    http://www.groovetickets.com/ordersystem/Groove/eventviewqb.asp?
                    AffilID=“&EventsID= 365

                    Drew Ressler
                    http://www.rukes.com/
                  • Drew Ressler
                    Message 9 of 10 , Dec 20, 2005
                      I guess the "Every 2 months at Avalon Hollywood" will still be in effect this year :)

                      Drew Ressler
                      http://www.rukes.com/

                    • noa_chan88
                      Message 10 of 10 , Dec 20, 2005
                        wahhhhh @ avalon this is really tooooo far!!! ;__;
                        But I am sure, Hybrid will never come to Austria
                        or Germany!
                        I asked my friends the even don´t know hybrid...
                        whatever, no chance to see any li´ve performances of our boys
                        f*cking austria this is hard for me

                        =='(