Updated Hybrid DJ Dates

  • ally @ hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 20 , Dec 1, 2005
      Hi guys and gals,

      Here are the latest DJ dates for Hybrid. Enjoy :)

      02-Dec-05 Home Club KFT, Budapest, Hungary
      10-Dec-05 Technique @ The Mint Club, Leeds, United Kingdom
      17-Dec-05 Renaissance @ Kaivohuone, Helsinki, Finland
      23-Dec-05 Beatz & Bobz @ Cavern Club, Exeter, United Kingdom
      31-Dec-05 Studio Martin, Bucharest, Romania

      13-Jan-06 Turnmills, London, United Kingdom

      13-Apr-06 Tangled @ The Phoenix, Manchester, United Kingdom

      http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp

      Ally
    • Vanessa Linden
      Message 2 of 20 , Dec 1, 2005
        Hey thanks for this
        Do you know if a new cd is due out? And if there might be a tour as
        well?

        Thanks

        Vanessa Linden

        >Here are the latest DJ dates for Hybrid. Enjoy :)
        >

        >02-Dec-05 Home Club KFT, Budapest, Hungary
        >10-Dec-05 Technique @ The Mint Club, Leeds, United Kingdom
        >17-Dec-05 Renaissance @ Kaivohuone, Helsinki, Finland
        >23-Dec-05 Beatz & Bobz @ Cavern Club, Exeter, United Kingdom
        >31-Dec-05 Studio Martin, Bucharest, Romania
        >
        >13-Jan-06 Turnmills, London, United Kingdom
        >
        >13-Apr-06 Tangled @ The Phoenix, Manchester, United Kingdom
        >

        >http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp
        >
        >Ally
      • Nick Bower
        Message 3 of 20 , Dec 1, 2005
          Hybrid's third studio album will hopefully be finished by the end of
          this year. (So, it'll probably get a release during early 2006) and
          i'm certain the boys will do a live tour to promote the album, as they
          have done in the past.

          We'll give you more information as it becomes available.

          :)

          Nick

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Vanessa Linden"
          <vanessa.linden@t...> wrote:

          > Hey thanks for this
          > Do you know if a new cd is due out? And if there might be a tour as
          > well?
          >
          > Thanks
          >
          > Vanessa Linden
          >

          > >Here are the latest DJ dates for Hybrid. Enjoy :)
          > >

          > >02-Dec-05 Home Club KFT, Budapest, Hungary
          > >10-Dec-05 Technique @ The Mint Club, Leeds, United Kingdom
          > >17-Dec-05 Renaissance @ Kaivohuone, Helsinki, Finland
          > >23-Dec-05 Beatz & Bobz @ Cavern Club, Exeter, United Kingdom
          > >31-Dec-05 Studio Martin, Bucharest, Romania
          > >
          > >13-Jan-06 Turnmills, London, United Kingdom
          > >
          > >13-Apr-06 Tangled @ The Phoenix, Manchester, United Kingdom
          > >

          > >http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp
          > >
          > >Ally

        • Daniel Craig
          Message 4 of 20 , Dec 1, 2005
            So long as they hit someplace in the general vicinity of New Mexico (i.e.
            Arizona or Colorado, Lord knows they wouldn't set foot here.)

            Dan

            > Hybrid's third studio album will hopefully be finished by the end of
            > this year. (So, it'll probably get a release during early 2006) and
            > i'm certain the boys will do a live tour to promote the album, as they
            > have done in the past.
            >
            > We'll give you more information as it becomes available.
            >
            > :)
            >
            > Nick
            >
            > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Vanessa Linden"
            > <vanessa.linden@t...> wrote:
            >>
            >> Hey thanks for this
            >> Do you know if a new cd is due out? And if there might be a tour as
            >> well?
            >>
            >> Thanks
            >>
            >> Vanessa Linden
            >>

            >> >Here are the latest DJ dates for Hybrid. Enjoy :)
            >> >

            >> >02-Dec-05 Home Club KFT, Budapest, Hungary
            >> >10-Dec-05 Technique @ The Mint Club, Leeds, United Kingdom
            >> >17-Dec-05 Renaissance @ Kaivohuone, Helsinki, Finland
            >> >23-Dec-05 Beatz & Bobz @ Cavern Club, Exeter, United Kingdom
            >> >31-Dec-05 Studio Martin, Bucharest, Romania
            >> >
            >> >13-Jan-06 Turnmills, London, United Kingdom
            >> >
            >> >13-Apr-06 Tangled @ The Phoenix, Manchester, United Kingdom
            >> >

            >> >http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp
            >> >
            >> >Ally
          • jims16v
            Message 5 of 20 , Dec 7, 2005
              Fingers crossed for them playing at Warwick University Students Union
              again.. I was there when they played there during the tour for Morning
              Sci-Fi and it was just SUPERB. Was anyone else there for that event?
              Can't remeber the exact date - I have an appalling memory! :|

              Cheers,

              Jim

              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Nick Bower" <nickbower2000@y...> wrote:

              > Hybrid's third studio album will hopefully be finished by the end of
              > this year. (So, it'll probably get a release during early 2006) and
              > i'm certain the boys will do a live tour to promote the album, as they
              > have done in the past.
              >
              > We'll give you more information as it becomes available.
              >
              > :)
              >
              > Nick
              >
              > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Vanessa Linden"
              > <vanessa.linden@t...> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hey thanks for this
              > > Do you know if a new cd is due out? And if there might be a tour as
              > > well?
              > >
              > > Thanks
              > >
              > > Vanessa Linden
              > >

              > > >Here are the latest DJ dates for Hybrid. Enjoy :)
              > > >

              > > >02-Dec-05 Home Club KFT, Budapest, Hungary
              > > >10-Dec-05 Technique @ The Mint Club, Leeds, United Kingdom
              > > >17-Dec-05 Renaissance @ Kaivohuone, Helsinki, Finland
              > > >23-Dec-05 Beatz & Bobz @ Cavern Club, Exeter, United Kingdom
              > > >31-Dec-05 Studio Martin, Bucharest, Romania
              > > >
              > > >13-Jan-06 Turnmills, London, United Kingdom
              > > >
              > > >13-Apr-06 Tangled @ The Phoenix, Manchester, United Kingdom
              > > >

              > > >http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp
              > > >
              > > >Ally

            • Ben Abrams
              Message 6 of 20 , Dec 9, 2005
                Hey Jim,

                I was at Warwick... date was 11th March... blinding gig which finished with Symphony much to everybodys delight. It was particularly memorable for me cause I got to talk to the boys for the
                first time. Remember them mentioning aeolian harps and 100 piece
                choirs when I asked them what they had planned for album 3. Wonder
                if they ended up using them?

                Managed to get a signed Wide Angle album which my mate promptly lost (I still have n't forgiven him)... Ronnie Traynor promised to send me a new one but unfortunately I never got it. Remember walking out after the gig to be greeted by a blizzard! Lucky I had my Hybrid hoody to keep me warm!

                Anyway, hope to see some of you at the live gigs next year!

                PS I recall there was a girl in a pink Hybrid T-Shirt going mad at the front of the stage throughout the gig! Anyone on this list?

                Ben

              • ally @ hybrid-group.com
                Message 7 of 20 , Jan 5, 2006
                  Just updating www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp ...

                  13-Jan-06 Turnmills, London, United Kingdom
                  20-Jan-06 The Plug, Sheffield, United Kingdom

                  04-Feb-06 Twisted Melon @ Jamm, London, United Kingdom

                  13-Apr-06 Tangled @ The Phoenix, Manchester, United Kingdom

                  Ta,