BPM DJ poll '05

  • zem_the_mattress
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2005
      Hi all,

      BPM's "America's Favorite Dj" poll is up again. Hybrid is nominated in the Breaks category.
      For those unfamiliar, BPM is one of three big circulation electronic music print mags in the
      US; and is (imo) the best one. It was pretty depressing to see the '04 results did not
      include Hybrid at all. Despite an insanely busy production schedule (soundtracks, album
      #3, all the remixes) the boys are touring their butts off stateside (and everywhere else too)
      with 2 US residencies as well as stops in a bunch of other smaller cities (nobody stops in
      Raleigh N.C !!). Based on my experiences at all of the Avalon dates I have attended, it
      seems they have really upped their popularity with the party people. So please vote, and
      tell all of your friends that you've turned on to Hybrid this year to vote as well. Only takes
      2 minutes, and is not limited to US residents.

      http://www.djmixed.com/djmixed/afdj/

      We KNOW how good the boys are, and even if they don't win, it would be nice to see them
      beat out those Crystal Method hacks (j/k - much love to Scott and Ken)

      Thanks

      Dave