Re: Ally, Hybrid-list-owner, in Hybrid-gig shocker!

  • ally@hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 18, 2005
      I can't believe it's been so long since I last went to even a Hybrid DJ set. Every time they've been in the North, it's clashed with something I haven't been able to move. I'm racing back from an awards do in London to make it back up to Manchester that evening and then it's a friend's birthday bash to go to the next day...so I'm pushing it a little....but I think it's about time I showed my face, innit? Gimme a bell, you know ma number.

      Ally

      Timmy Healings wrote:
      Hey Ally/Nick/Whoever

      Nice to hear from you. Think I fancy the Sankeys weekend. Give you a ring if i go.