Re: new x:am track!

  • ally @ hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2005
      Awww....you made my day :-)

      One of the other guys from the band put it up there...sorry for not
      mentioning it. For those who don't know the address, it's
      http://www.myspace.com/xamuk

      Dirty Dirty was the first track we did...roughly 3 years ago. We
      have it a little update recently and I think Paul was roadtesting it
      on MySpace to see the reaction.

      We've now got about 8 or 9 tracks that we're happy with...so we'll
      get some others up there soon. We're mostly concentrating on live
      stuff at the moment. Figuring out what we're doing, trying not to
      forget lyrics etc. - we're going to do a few gigs to 'friend's first
      to see how it goes. We're also supossed to have our website ready
      soon...but we're so busy at the moment.

      Anyway...so sorry to everyone for not being on the list lately...my
      life's a bit manic and busy - hopefully it should calm down a little
      soon :-)

      Ally

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "zem_the_mattress"