Re: Hybrid music fest on Top Gear

  • Nick Bower
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 14, 2005
      Have you considered contacting the BBC, Jitesh? I 99.9% guarantee that
      they'll have had other enquiries about it...so you won't be on your own.

      :)

      Nick

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Hybridesque ..." <hybridesque@h...>
      wrote:

      > OMG, I heard Know Your Enemy, Blackout, Higher Than A Skyscraper and
      Finished Symphony on tonight's Top Gear. Oh yeah, there was some Fluke -
      > Absurd too. The thing is, that's not the tune I'm trying to track
      down. I'm after the tune that has been used by them so many times,
      it's on when Jeremy Clarkson is initially driving the Aston Martin V8
      Vantage. I WANT TO KNOW THAT THAT TRACK IS!!!

      > Replay of the show is on Tuesday, 7pm on BBC2 if you missed it on
      Sunday.

      > Later,
      > Jitesh.

    • Kiri Hatton
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 14, 2005
        Some other tracks i noticed on the show were:

        Peace Orchastra - Who Am I (Which was also used on the Animatrix)
        Faithless - Bring My Family Back (Which isn't the normal Faithless sound)
        Faithless - Tarantula

        So it might be one of those

        Kiri :)

        >From: "Nick Bower" <nickbower2000@...>
        >To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Hybrid] Re: Hybrid music fest on Top Gear
        >Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 09:11:36 -0000
        >
        >Have you considered contacting the BBC, Jitesh? I 99.9% guarantee that
        >they'll have had other enquiries about it...so you won't be on your own.
        >
        >:)
        >
        >Nick
        >
        >--- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Hybridesque ..." <hybridesque@h...>
        >wrote:
        > >
        > > OMG, I heard Know Your Enemy, Blackout, Higher Than A Skyscraper and
        >Finished Symphony on tonight's Top Gear. Oh yeah, there was some Fluke -
        > > Absurd too. The thing is, that's not the tune I'm trying to track
        >down. I'm after the tune that has been used by them so many times,
        >it's on when Jeremy Clarkson is initially driving the Aston Martin V8
        >Vantage. I WANT TO KNOW THAT THAT TRACK IS!!!
        > >
        > > Replay of the show is on Tuesday, 7pm on BBC2 if you missed it on
        >Sunday.
        > >
        > > Later,
        > > Jitesh.

      • hybrid_junkie
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 16, 2005
          Hey Jitesh, did you find out what that track was at all? I tried emailing top gear to ask them but haven't had a reply as yet...
        • Hybridesque ...
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 16, 2005
            I sent something off yesterday, no reply as yet. Don't worry, I'll let
            everybody know when I get a response from them.

            Later,
            Jitesh.