Re: morning fawlty

  • Nick Bower
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 14, 2005
      Ha ha :)

      Hello Tim. How's trix?

      Ally is fine and well....uber busy I think, but well.

      If anyone is going to Sankeys at the end of this month then they'll no
      doubt see her...and i'll be going too.

      Hopefully see you there Tim!

      Cheers

      :)

      Nick

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Healings" <timhealings@y...> wrote:

      > Morning, all.
      >
      > Haven't seen Ally for a while. How's she doing?

    • Hybridesque ...
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 14, 2005
        I haven't made my mind up on whether I'm going or not. I'm just making sure
        the night is clear at the moment. Just trying to work out how to get back
        once the night is done still :/

        Could do with another fix though, January is the last time I saw Hybrid,
        incidentally back at Sankey's at the all-nighter.

        Later,
        Jitesh.

      • ally@hybrid-group.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 14, 2005
          Oh god, yes, forgot to mention that in my last post...

          Ally is going to a Hybrid gig. Shocker.

          November 25th. Manchester. Yay.

          :D

          Ally

        • Timmy Healings

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 18, 2005
              I can't believe it's been so long since I last went to even a Hybrid DJ set. Every time they've been in the North, it's clashed with something I haven't been able to move. I'm racing back from an awards do in London to make it back up to Manchester that evening and then it's a friend's birthday bash to go to the next day...so I'm pushing it a little....but I think it's about time I showed my face, innit? Gimme a bell, you know ma number.

              Ally