Re: Avalon Hollywood Meet and Greet November 12

  • zem_the_mattress
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 12, 2005
      OK - finally have this figured (and I hope it is not too late to get
      this posted) my people will be dining and drinking at the Hollywood
      and Vine Restaurant/Bar/Lounge (6263 Hollywood Blvd) 8ish tonight.
      I will be wearing my new Grayarea - God Hates a Prude t-shirt.

      Hope to see y'all there

      PARTY PArty fook Yeah!!!!

      Dave

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "hurricane1980taz1980"
      <hurricane1980taz1980@y...> wrote:

      Fellow Hybrid West-Coasters... A few friends and I will be there too! can't miss it after the Sept. set - we'll be inside from 10
      PM onwards. Tomorrow's the big night!

      If this becomes a meeting thing, I'm sure we'd be in on it...
      always good to meet more hybrid fans. The more the merrier with alcohol and phat breaks....

      I'll keep checking for updates and replies all day tomorrow before driving out....

      Cheers,

      TAZ.