Re: Avalon Hollywood Meet and Greet November 12

  • hurricane1980taz1980
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 11, 2005
      Fellow Hybrid West-Coasters... A few friends and I will be there
      too! can't miss it after the Sept. set - we'll be inside from 10 PM
      onwards. Tomorrow's the big night!

      If this becomes a meeting thing, I'm sure we'd be in on it... always
      good to meet more hybrid fans. The more the merrier with alcohol and
      phat breaks....

      I'll keep checking for updates and replies all day tomorrow before
      driving out....

      Cheers,

      TAZ.

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Nathan" <magically818-portfolios@y...> wrote:

      I know this may be a bit early, but it doesn't hurt to be prepared.

      For all the Hybrid-olics in the L.A. area (or those willing to travel) planning on seeing Hybrid at Avalon Hollywood on November 12, I was thinking about maybe "organizing" some small informal meet and greet when the club opens, which should be anywhere from 10pm-12am, depending on what Avalon's other featured events are for the evening.

      If this sounds intriguing, or if anyone has any suggestions, please post them. Whatever happens, I look forward to seeing Mike and Chris and maybe some of you next month at Avalon.

      Peace out.
      - Nathan
    • zem_the_mattress
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 12, 2005
        OK - finally have this figured (and I hope it is not too late to get
        this posted) my people will be dining and drinking at the Hollywood
        and Vine Restaurant/Bar/Lounge (6263 Hollywood Blvd) 8ish tonight.
        I will be wearing my new Grayarea - God Hates a Prude t-shirt.

        Hope to see y'all there

        PARTY PArty fook Yeah!!!!

        Dave

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "hurricane1980taz1980"