RE: [Hybrid] Question about TV Feet "Nothing In Its Wrong Place" Part 2 (Radiohead remix)

  • RICHARD LUND
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2005
      I forget what the difference was between Part 1 & Part 2.

      I believe part 1 was a glitched recording - can't remember off the top of my head.

      But, yes, this is the Hybrid Remix, and yes, it's worth it.

      But, hey, support Hybrid and not their bootleggers, buy it from Distinct'ive as an mp3 and burn it to CD.

      RICK

      GLITCH

      From: "irreversiible" <irreversiible@...>

      Can anybody tell me if this is the Hybrid version and is it any good?

      http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4789425334

      Thanks