Re: Hybrid in Hollywood Update - Annie Nightingale! Hybrid Live?

  • zem_the_mattress
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 9, 2005
      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Drew Ressler" <rukes@o...> wrote:
      Hey Drew,

      Out of curiosity, would you happen to know who I have to pay a great deal of $$$ for
      backstage access? We're coming with a group of around 8-10, would love to meet you as
      well.....

      Peace

      Dave

      > So I got an updated lineup list for Hybrid on Nov. 12th:
      >
      > 11-12
      > HYBRID LIVE
      > PETE TONG
      > ANNIE NIGHTINGALE
      > EVE FALCON
      >
      > Annie Nightingale was just added, and they did state Hybrid Live... who knows if they
      really will be live or not :)

      > Drew Ressler
      > http://www.rukes.com/
      >
      > [[[Moderator (Alan) says: Well, with no new album out, yet, you can be 99.9% sure it'll be
      a DJ set (it seems that live, these days, merely means adding textures and/or FX over a
      straight DJ set).]]]

    • Michael Younkin
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 11, 2005
        I was wondering the same thing. I've seen fliers with Hybrid(live) and Hybrid(DJ set), so I'm not sure what to expect. If anyone finds out give a shout out.