[Hybrid] Re: Washington D.C Buzz Nov. 11th

  • rrs43082
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 2005
      21 and up should get there when Cubik opens - take advantage of free
      well drinks at the open bar from 9-10. After that, you gotta hang for
      about an hour until the main room opens up. I've seen Hybrid open the
      room up, and I've seen them follow someone else. It's hard to tell
      since they don't release the set times beforehand. They will
      certainly be the closers, and will wrap things up around 4AM. If you
      stay til the end you get treated with the tastiest choons...

      Friday is going to be SICK - anyone in the area should check out the
      boys. I'll be there to see them tear the place up and I'm bringing
      some newbies along to discover the sound of Hybrid as its meant to be
      heard.

      Ryan

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, TDawg2K@a... wrote:
      I went to the last two sets they played @ Buzz. They usually are
      the last set to go on, most likely in the Main Room. Thier sets tend
      to last anywhere from 4-6 hours.... Earliest I've seen them start was
      11 or 12 so you don't have to be the first ones in the door or
      anything :)