new x:am track!

  • zem_the_mattress
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2005
      Just in case you (Ally) were trying to sneak this by us ;-)

      New track on the x:am myspace; "Dirty Dirty" - some really tasty dub-y
      downtempo. Typically the dub/reggae thing grates on me, but this track
      is quite nice. Thus far, all the tracks are winners. I need these on
      my Pod!!! Thanks again, Ally, for everything.

      Dave
    • ally @ hybrid-group.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 14, 2005
        Awww....you made my day :-)

        One of the other guys from the band put it up there...sorry for not
        mentioning it. For those who don't know the address, it's
        http://www.myspace.com/xamuk

        Dirty Dirty was the first track we did...roughly 3 years ago. We
        have it a little update recently and I think Paul was roadtesting it
        on MySpace to see the reaction.

        We've now got about 8 or 9 tracks that we're happy with...so we'll
        get some others up there soon. We're mostly concentrating on live
        stuff at the moment. Figuring out what we're doing, trying not to
        forget lyrics etc. - we're going to do a few gigs to 'friend's first
        to see how it goes. We're also supossed to have our website ready
        soon...but we're so busy at the moment.

        Anyway...so sorry to everyone for not being on the list lately...my
        life's a bit manic and busy - hopefully it should calm down a little
        soon :-)

        Ally

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "zem_the_mattress"