Re: HybridUK - R&AP / James Warren - Cumulus

  • Nick Bower
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2005
      Hey people

      James has come up with yet another good mix, crammed with some really
      tasty tunes (he even manages to squeeze a Dalek in there!). Check it
      out....

      :)

      Nick

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "James C Warren" <james@w...> wrote:

      > The longer version of R&AP is now down. The shorter version is still
      up and
      > going strong on the download front, so that influenced my decision
      on which
      > should go. I'll probably rotate them from time to time so newcomers
      get a
      > chance to grab both versions.
      >
      > R&AP has now been replaced by my new mix, Cumulus (tracklisting and link
      > below). The usual fayre of samples, production and fx, and you'll
      also see
      > it includes 'All I Want' as it fits in well with the rest of the
      programming
      > in the mix. I've listened to the track quite a lot over the last few
      weeks
      > and I have to say I really like it. However, I did tweak the vocals, as
      > you'll hear.
      >
      > Thanks also to jd for pb&j's 'When we speak'. Another quality tune.
      >
      > Anyways, enjoy :)
      >
      > Cheers,
      >
      > James
      >
      > www.mixdepot.net/jameswarren/cumulus
      >
      > 1. Karl Orff feat. The Emperor - O Fortuna
      > 2. Trafik feat Rachel Lamb - Surrender (Trafik's Breaking Willis Vocal)
      > 3. PQM Project - Aenema (Noel Sanger's Global Reset Button Remix)
      > 4. Hernan Cattaneo vs Richard Burton - Spy in Warsaw (JW Mash-up)
      > 5. Kirsty Hawkshaw - All I Want
      > 6. Mint Royale - Singin' in the Rain (Club Mix)
      > 7. Deviant - That Marijuana Track (Jarius Miller Mix)
      > 8. Micah Lukasewich - Terras (Katakana Remix)
      > 9. PB&J feat. Hannah Dorsey - When We Speak
      > 10. ILS - Ill-logic
      > 11. Ali Kay - The Beach
      > 12. Markus Schulz - Without You Near (JW Phaseshift Mix)

    • Darrin Maunders
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2005
        This set is rocking my speakers as I type. Amazing set as usual from one
        of the lists top DJ's.

        Cheers! :)

        James C Warren wrote:
        > The longer version of R&AP is now down. The shorter version is still up and
        > going strong on the download front, so that influenced my decision on which
        > should go. I'll probably rotate them from time to time so newcomers get a
        > chance to grab both versions.
        >
        > R&AP has now been replaced by my new mix, Cumulus (tracklisting and link
        > below). The usual fayre of samples, production and fx, and you'll also see
        > it includes 'All I Want' as it fits in well with the rest of the programming
        > in the mix. I've listened to the track quite a lot over the last few weeks
        > and I have to say I really like it. However, I did tweak the vocals, as
        > you'll hear.
        >
        > Thanks also to jd for pb&j's 'When we speak'. Another quality tune.
        >
        > Anyways, enjoy :)
        >
        > Cheers,
        >
        > James
        >
        > www.mixdepot.net/jameswarren/cumulus
        >
        > 1. Karl Orff feat. The Emperor - O Fortuna
        > 2. Trafik feat Rachel Lamb - Surrender (Trafik's Breaking Willis Vocal)
        > 3. PQM Project - Aenema (Noel Sanger's Global Reset Button Remix)
        > 4. Hernan Cattaneo vs Richard Burton - Spy in Warsaw (JW Mash-up)
        > 5. Kirsty Hawkshaw - All I Want
        > 6. Mint Royale - Singin' in the Rain (Club Mix)
        > 7. Deviant - That Marijuana Track (Jarius Miller Mix)
        > 8. Micah Lukasewich - Terras (Katakana Remix)
        > 9. PB&J feat. Hannah Dorsey - When We Speak
        > 10. ILS - Ill-logic
        > 11. Ali Kay - The Beach
        > 12. Markus Schulz - Without You Near (JW Phaseshift Mix)
      • James C Warren
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 4, 2005
          Thanks for the support Nick, much appreciated. That also goes to all the others who've done the same over the months/years. You know you are :)

          It's invaluable to be able to share ideas and music with like-minded people, and HybridUK is a great way of achieving that goal. Enough said.

          James