HybridUK - R&AP / James Warren - Cumulus

  • James C Warren
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2005
      The longer version of R&AP is now down. The shorter version is still up and
      going strong on the download front, so that influenced my decision on which
      should go. I'll probably rotate them from time to time so newcomers get a
      chance to grab both versions.

      R&AP has now been replaced by my new mix, Cumulus (tracklisting and link
      below). The usual fayre of samples, production and fx, and you'll also see
      it includes 'All I Want' as it fits in well with the rest of the programming
      in the mix. I've listened to the track quite a lot over the last few weeks
      and I have to say I really like it. However, I did tweak the vocals, as
      you'll hear.

      Thanks also to jd for pb&j's 'When we speak'. Another quality tune.

      Anyways, enjoy :)

      Cheers,

      James

      www.mixdepot.net/jameswarren/cumulus

      1. Karl Orff feat. The Emperor - O Fortuna
      2. Trafik feat Rachel Lamb - Surrender (Trafik's Breaking Willis Vocal)
      3. PQM Project - Aenema (Noel Sanger's Global Reset Button Remix)
      4. Hernan Cattaneo vs Richard Burton - Spy in Warsaw (JW Mash-up)
      5. Kirsty Hawkshaw - All I Want
      6. Mint Royale - Singin' in the Rain (Club Mix)
      7. Deviant - That Marijuana Track (Jarius Miller Mix)
      8. Micah Lukasewich - Terras (Katakana Remix)
      9. PB&J feat. Hannah Dorsey - When We Speak
      10. ILS - Ill-logic
      11. Ali Kay - The Beach
      12. Markus Schulz - Without You Near (JW Phaseshift Mix)
    • Nick Bower
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2005
        Hey people

        James has come up with yet another good mix, crammed with some really
        tasty tunes (he even manages to squeeze a Dalek in there!). Check it
        out....

        :)

        Nick

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "James C Warren" <james@w...> wrote:

        > The longer version of R&AP is now down. The shorter version is still
        up and
        > going strong on the download front, so that influenced my decision
        on which
        > should go. I'll probably rotate them from time to time so newcomers
        get a
        > chance to grab both versions.
        >
        > R&AP has now been replaced by my new mix, Cumulus (tracklisting and link
        > below). The usual fayre of samples, production and fx, and you'll
        also see
        > it includes 'All I Want' as it fits in well with the rest of the
        programming
        > in the mix. I've listened to the track quite a lot over the last few
        weeks
        > and I have to say I really like it. However, I did tweak the vocals, as
        > you'll hear.
        >
        > Thanks also to jd for pb&j's 'When we speak'. Another quality tune.
        >
        > Anyways, enjoy :)
        >
        > Cheers,
        >
        > James
        >
        > www.mixdepot.net/jameswarren/cumulus
        >
        > 1. Karl Orff feat. The Emperor - O Fortuna
        > 2. Trafik feat Rachel Lamb - Surrender (Trafik's Breaking Willis Vocal)
        > 3. PQM Project - Aenema (Noel Sanger's Global Reset Button Remix)
        > 4. Hernan Cattaneo vs Richard Burton - Spy in Warsaw (JW Mash-up)
        > 5. Kirsty Hawkshaw - All I Want
        > 6. Mint Royale - Singin' in the Rain (Club Mix)
        > 7. Deviant - That Marijuana Track (Jarius Miller Mix)
        > 8. Micah Lukasewich - Terras (Katakana Remix)
        > 9. PB&J feat. Hannah Dorsey - When We Speak
        > 10. ILS - Ill-logic
        > 11. Ali Kay - The Beach
        > 12. Markus Schulz - Without You Near (JW Phaseshift Mix)

      • Darrin Maunders
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 4, 2005
          This set is rocking my speakers as I type. Amazing set as usual from one
          of the lists top DJ's.

          Cheers! :)

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 4, 2005
            Thanks for the support Nick, much appreciated. That also goes to all the others who've done the same over the months/years. You know you are :)

            It's invaluable to be able to share ideas and music with like-minded people, and HybridUK is a great way of achieving that goal. Enough said.

            James