Re: [HybridUK] Hybrid on Radio1- tracklistings?

  • alan.szymkowiak
    Message 1 of 9 , May 9, 2000
      What? When? Where?!?
      I am all about seeing Hybrid perform live again... do you have any more
      info?

      - alan.

      Message 2 of 9 , May 9, 2000
        Hey there.  I don't believe this file has anything to do w/ the Annie Nightingale appearance.  It was only sent out as a promotional item for DJ's and promoters....Here's the playlist for all to see:

        Jeff Wayne - War of the Worlds (Hybrid's Fire in the Sky Mix)
        BT - Fibonacci Sequence (Original)
        Monk & Canatella - Enter the Monk (Hybrid Rmx)
        Hi-Fi Bugs (aka Andy Page, the drum programmer behind MISL) - Lydian & the Dinosaur
        Future Sound of London - Papua New Guinea (Hybrid Rmx)
        BT & Hybrid - Running Down the Way Up (acoustic version)
        Space Manouevres(aka John "Quivver" Graham) - Stage One (Total Separation Mix)
        ASAP (Andy Page again) - Heavy Water
        mystery track (#8)
        Hybrid - Theme From Wide Angle (Dark Skies Rmx)

        There u have it.  About half of those tracks are already out, and are available in limited quantities (especially the Hi Fi Bugs!)

        Vince H.
        Message 3 of 9 , May 9, 2000
          Jon,

          I'd love to go! Can you tell us where/when it will be? Maybe we can meet
          up somewhere, you, Alan and myself.

          Gen

          At 11:05 PM 5/9/00 -0400, you wrote:

          >By the way, is anyone planning to go to Hybrid's appearance here in NYC in
          >June on Randall's Island?
          >
          >Regards,
          >
          >Jonathan
        • Gen Kanai
          Message 4 of 9 , May 9, 2000
            Hybrid-lovers,

            I think you guys & gals might like the April MixMag magazine which has a
            Timo Mass mix CD on it- all trance, breaks and breakbeat trance...some
            unreleased Timo Maas choons too!

          • peak@att.net
            Message 5 of 9 , May 10, 2000
              that works for me... now all we need is the info!
              gotta love NYC & it's even better w/ Hybrid.

              - alan.
              > Jon,
              >
              > I'd love to go! Can you tell us where/when it will be? Maybe we can meet
              > up somewhere, you, Alan and myself.
              >
              > Gen
            • Ally Shuttleworth
              Message 6 of 9 , May 10, 2000
                Hiya - you can usually find the listings in Ministry mag (not sure if you
                get it in the US).

                > Hey all. I've been lurking on this list but now I must surface. :) I am
                > wondering if anyone has the tracklisting for the Radio 1 show (is this the
                > Annie Nightengale show?) and the Ministry of Sound shows.
                >
                > Any and all help is much appreciated.
                >
                > By the way, is anyone planning to go to Hybrid's appearance here in NYC in
                > June on Randall's Island?
                >
                > Regards,
                >
                > Jonathan

                ------

                ------
                > USEFUL LINKS
                >
                > Distinctive Records - Hybrid's record label - featuring video clips, sound
                and you can buy some Hybrid tunes here!
                > http://www.distinctiverecords.com
                >
                > Hybrid Fan Site : Find out the latest news about Hybrid and related
                artists

              • Ally Shuttleworth
                Message 7 of 9 , May 10, 2000
                  > Hybrid - Theme From Wide Angle (Dark Skies Rmx)

                  Oh, how much do I want this!!!!

                  This is my favourite Hybrid tune - I'm dying to hear other remixes.

                  Ally
                • Ally Shuttleworth
                  Message 8 of 9 , May 10, 2000
                    I can vouch for that - I've played it quite a bit, top CD!!

                    I've liked track 2 for quite a while (I'm a techno girl at heart) and had
                    been trying to find it on CD.