Hybrid in Hollywood Update - Annie Nightingale! Hybrid Live?

  • Drew Ressler
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 31, 2005
      So I got an updated lineup list for Hybrid on Nov. 12th:

      11-12
      HYBRID LIVE
      PETE TONG
      ANNIE NIGHTINGALE
      EVE FALCON

      Annie Nightingale was just added, and they did state Hybrid Live... who knows if they really will be live or not :)

      Drew Ressler
      http://www.rukes.com/

      [[[Moderator (Alan) says: Well, with no new album out, yet, you can be 99.9% sure it'll be a DJ set (it seems that live, these days, merely means adding textures and/or FX over a straight DJ set).]]]
    • zem_the_mattress
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 9, 2005
        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Drew Ressler" <rukes@o...> wrote:
        Hey Drew,

        Out of curiosity, would you happen to know who I have to pay a great deal of $$$ for
        backstage access? We're coming with a group of around 8-10, would love to meet you as
        well.....

        Peace

        Dave

        > So I got an updated lineup list for Hybrid on Nov. 12th:
        >
        > 11-12
        > HYBRID LIVE
        > PETE TONG
        > ANNIE NIGHTINGALE
        > EVE FALCON
        >
        > Annie Nightingale was just added, and they did state Hybrid Live... who knows if they
        really will be live or not :)

        > Drew Ressler
        > http://www.rukes.com/
        >
        > [[[Moderator (Alan) says: Well, with no new album out, yet, you can be 99.9% sure it'll be
        a DJ set (it seems that live, these days, merely means adding textures and/or FX over a
        straight DJ set).]]]

      • Michael Younkin
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 11, 2005
          I was wondering the same thing. I've seen fliers with Hybrid(live) and Hybrid(DJ set), so I'm not sure what to expect. If anyone finds out give a shout out.