[OT] New Glitch Mix Set 3 (Happy Halloween)

  • RICHARD LUND
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2005
      Hello all ...

      Hope everyone had a safe & happy halloween ...

      Well it's that time again... with work & life in general, lately, I was kinda running behind on this next mix, but here it is, ready for everyone's ears.

      Thanx to everyone who went and got last months set. Huge success! Lots of good comments, tons of downloads... I'm even a 'featured artist' at the moment on the front page of Demostreams!

      Lots of BT & Hybrid in this set, and the elusive All I Want -
      Instrumental Mix.

      So here it is (CD friendly, coming in at just under 80 minutes):

      Main Bio Page :
      http://www.demostreams.com/app/ds/bio.cfm?userid=hybridian

      Stream Set
      http://www.demostreams.com/?ID=hybridian

      Download set
      http://www.demostreams.com/app/ds/DownloadsList.cfm?userid=hybridian

      Tracklisting :

      01.) BT - The Great Escape
      02.) Hybrid - We Are in Control
      03.) BT - Hip Hop Phenomenon
      04.) Meat Katie - Turn Me Out - Dylan Rhymes Mix
      05.) Apollo 440 feat the Beatnuts - Dude Descending a Staircase - Stanton Warriors Vocal Mix
      06.) Deepsky - Talk Like a Stranger - Burufunk Remix
      07.) BT - Love in the Time of Thieves
      08.) Hybrid - All I Want - Instrumental
      09.) Hybrid - Higher than a Skyscraper - Hybrid's Twitch & Sweat Mix
      10.) Vector - Isis
      11.) Skinny Puppy - Pro-Test

      As always, feedback is more than welcome, good or bad. If you don't
      like it tell me, and let me know why.

      Enjoy !!!

      Rick
      aka Hybridian