Re: Argh CD Crack

  • Ben Abrams
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2005
      Jim,

      you may be in luck.... I have 4 copies of Wider Angle but only one
      copy of CD1 and 4 copies of CD2 (Live)

      In a nutshell I have three spare copies of Live Angle which dont have
      CD1 to go with them (don't ask... a series of unfortunate events
      befell my other copies of CD1). If you send me through a quid (to
      cover P&P) I'll post it through

      Email me at ben_abrams@... (ben_abrams 'at' @...)

      Cheers, Ben