Re: [Hybrid] Re: Doves - Break Me Gently (Hybrid Mix)

  • G3K
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2005
      The R.E.M. mix here is kinda disappointing. The radio rip I've got counts
      as my favorite Hybrid remix of all time - perhaps my favorite production
      they've ever done on anything - but it sounds so much better "sped" up than
      it does at the too-leisurely BPM on the officially-unofficial 'bootleg'
      release.

      G3K