Washington D.C Buzz Nov. 11th

  • chrismix50
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 20, 2005
      I turned 18 a little while ago and I'll be going to see Hybrid in DC
      at Buzz. Although not my first Hybrid show (I saw them at Hfstival two
      years ago), I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for when I go.

      How late do they usualy play until? Is it best to take the metro or a
      car? Or any other bits of useful information before I go.

      I'll also be wearing my yellow Hybridized.org shirt so if anyone else
      is going be sure to stop and say hello.

      Chris
    • Tim Christensen
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 22, 2005
        I've yet to go to Buzz (just moved to the DC Metro area a few months
        ago) so I would also love any info on what the venue is like. At any
        rate, I'll be at the show as well, probably by the bar the whole time
        ;-)

        -Tim

      • TDawg2K@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 27, 2005
          I went to the last two sets they played @ Buzz. They usually are the last set to go on, most likely in the Main Room. Thier sets tend to last anywhere from 4-6 hours.... Earliest I've seen them start was 11 or 12 so you don't have to be the first ones in the door or anything :)

          I've yet to go to Buzz (just moved to the DC Metro area a few months
          ago) so I would also love any info on what the venue is like. At any
          rate, I'll be at the show as well, probably by the bar the whole time
          ;-)

          -Tim

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "chrismix50" <richlea@c...> wrote:

          > I turned 18 a little while ago and I'll be going to see Hybrid in DC
          > at Buzz. Although not my first Hybrid show (I saw them at Hfstival two
          > years ago), I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for when I go.
          >
          > How late do they usualy play until? Is it best to take the metro or a
          > car? Or any other bits of useful information before I go.
          >
          > I'll also be wearing my yellow Hybridized.org shirt so if anyone else
          > is going be sure to stop and say hello.
          >
          > Chris

        • rrs43082
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 7, 2005
            21 and up should get there when Cubik opens - take advantage of free
            well drinks at the open bar from 9-10. After that, you gotta hang for
            about an hour until the main room opens up. I've seen Hybrid open the
            room up, and I've seen them follow someone else. It's hard to tell
            since they don't release the set times beforehand. They will
            certainly be the closers, and will wrap things up around 4AM. If you
            stay til the end you get treated with the tastiest choons...

            Friday is going to be SICK - anyone in the area should check out the
            boys. I'll be there to see them tear the place up and I'm bringing
            some newbies along to discover the sound of Hybrid as its meant to be
            heard.

            Ryan