Hybrid T-shirts

  • Nathan
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 18, 2005
      Is there any reliable source anyone knows of where I can purchase
      quality Hybrid t-shirts with cool designs. I am already familiar with
      the hybridized.org shirts, but I am looking for something which
      specifically showcases Hybrid (album cover, tours, Mike and Chris
      photos, creative and appealing graphic design, etc.)
      Can anyone help me out with this?
      Thanks so much.

      - Nathan
    • RICHARD LUND
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 19, 2005
        Distinctiverecords.com

        I know the shirts you want to find ... The amazing Hybrid tour shirt with
        cool graphics on front and maybe a list of dates they played on the back
        ..... But you wont find one.... I dont think these ever existed ...

        RICK

        GLITCH

        in a posting mood tonight

        >From: "Nathan" <magically818-portfolios@...>
        >To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Hybrid] Hybrid T-shirts
        >Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 21:08:29 -0000
        >

        >Is there any reliable source anyone knows of where I can purchase
        >
        >quality Hybrid t-shirts with cool designs. I am already familiar with
        >
        >the hybridized.org shirts, but I am looking for something which
        >
        >specifically showcases Hybrid (album cover, tours, Mike and Chris
        >
        >photos, creative and appealing graphic design, etc.)
        >
        >Can anyone help me out with this?
        >
        >Thanks so much.
        >

        >- Nathan
      • Nathan
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 20, 2005
          Thanks, Rick. Your assistance and facetiousness (lol!)) are duly noted. While I am somewhat discouraged, I have not altogether forsaken my quest....

          RICHARD LUND <_schwa_@...> wrote: Distinctiverecords.com