Avalon Hollywood Meet and Greet November 12

  • Nathan
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 18, 2005
      I know this may be a bit early, but it doesn't hurt to be prepared.
      For all the Hybrid-olics in the L.A. area (or those willing to travel)
      planning on seeing Hybrid at Avalon Hollywood on November 12, I was
      thinking about maybe "organizing" some small informal meet and greet
      when the club opens, which should be anywhere from 10pm-12am,
      depending on what Avalon's other featured events are for the evening.
      If this sounds intriguing, or if anyone has any suggestions, please
      post them.
      Whatever happens, I look forward to seeing Mike and Chris and maybe
      some of you next month at Avalon.

      Peace out.

      - Nathan
    • Drew Ressler
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 19, 2005
        Eve Falcon is opening again, but I don't know about any supporting artists.

        Best bet is to just meet in the club I guess.

        Myself and the usual people will be there, such as Toksin. And of course Hybrid will probably be playing one of the new Toksin
        tracks too, as usual (Not Digital Divine off the NuBreed Y4K like last time ;)

        Drew Ressler
        http://www.rukes.com/

      • zem_the_mattress
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 19, 2005
          Coming with 10 or so friends (if everything goes well) and staying at Renaissance. So we'll
          be gathering in Hollywood somewhere for dinner/drinks/socializing on Sat evening. We
          would be thrilled to meet the other west coast Hybrid heads. Please mail me if anyone
          wants to join us!!

          Dave
        • Carolyn Pfaff
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 19, 2005
            unfortunately, tom and i will be in south carolina visiting my dad. i didnt realize that their show was that weekend! crap!
            anyways, who's gonna be heading downtown for new years? it's gonna be fun!!! here's who is confirmed so far, more to come!
            maybe i'll meet more of you then. see you saturday, drew!
            Talent: GRAND STAGE: The Black Eyed Peas, Z-Trip, Junkie XL, Mark Tabberner. HOPE STAGE: Death Cab for Cutie, Christopher Lawrence, Jason Bentley. FLOWER STAGE: John Digweed, Jimmy Van M, Architects of Sound. COMMUNITY SERVICE STAGE: The Crystal Method, Adam Freeland, Robtronik. DEEP STAGE: Miguel Migs, Marques Wyatt. BASIC Lounge: John Do, Justin Gourley and guests.
          • Nathan

              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 20, 2005
                Aww. At least you were there last show. I assume they will play again January of course.

                I'll see you and Tom on Saturday, though....and I will try to get to go to Giant Village this New Years too. Can't miss JXL :)

                Drew Ressler
                http://www.rukes.com/

              • hurricane1980taz1980
                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 11, 2005
                  Fellow Hybrid West-Coasters... A few friends and I will be there
                  too! can't miss it after the Sept. set - we'll be inside from 10 PM
                  onwards. Tomorrow's the big night!

                  If this becomes a meeting thing, I'm sure we'd be in on it... always
                  good to meet more hybrid fans. The more the merrier with alcohol and
                  phat breaks....

                  I'll keep checking for updates and replies all day tomorrow before
                  driving out....

                  Cheers,

                  TAZ.

                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 12, 2005
                    OK - finally have this figured (and I hope it is not too late to get
                    this posted) my people will be dining and drinking at the Hollywood
                    and Vine Restaurant/Bar/Lounge (6263 Hollywood Blvd) 8ish tonight.
                    I will be wearing my new Grayarea - God Hates a Prude t-shirt.

                    Hope to see y'all there

                    PARTY PArty fook Yeah!!!!

                    Dave

                    --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "hurricane1980taz1980"