In My Face

  • dishingpump3
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 24, 2005
      I'm sorry if this has already been discussed. After listening to Glitch's set (which was great, by the way), I am immediately curious about In My Face. Was this song from a while back that never got released, or is this new material with great potential to be on LP3? I can't get enough of it.

      And while I'm on the subject, is there anything else we know about LP3, besides Sleepwalking?

      the H, the Y, the B, the R, the I, the D...

      Tag
    • fedgemonkey
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 25, 2005
        it's from a while back, i guess it was a "demo" type track that wasn't really intended for release as is... check the message before yours, about kirsty hawkshaw's new album, and make sure you buy it 'cos "all i want" will sound very very familiar, musically at least - same 'backing track' but with a vocal by kirsty instead of the vocoded one. i agree, it's a stunning tune, one of my favourite hybrid productions.

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "dishingpump3" <jtsimler3@m...>
        wrote:
        I'm sorry if this has already been discussed. After listening to Glitch's set (which was great, by the way), I am immediately curious about In My Face. Was this song from a while back that never got released, or is this new material with great potential to be on LP3? I can't get enough of it.
      • c_chilton
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 25, 2005
          those squeaky lyrics are the In My Face song? heard the instrumental
          plenty of times before, expected the lyrical version to be something
          greater..

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "dishingpump3" <jtsimler3@m...> wrote:
          > I'm sorry if this has already been discussed. After listening to
          Glitch's set (which was great, by the way), I am immediately curious
          about In My Face. Was this song from a while back that never got
          released, or is this new material with great potential to be on LP3?
          I can't get enough of it.

          > And while I'm on the subject, is there anything else we know about
          LP3, besides Sleepwalking?

          > the H, the Y, the B, the R, the I, the D...
          >
          > Tag
        • RICHARD LUND
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 25, 2005
            Hey

            Thanx for the listen & the props ... I try hard to please ... Im glad you
            all enjoyed it ... In MY Face was produced around Morning Sci FI time ... I
            believe an alternate version to ALL I WANT but with Adam on the vox .. am I
            right so far ? ..... But very unreleased ... the occasional bootleg 12" with
            ALL I WANT (a side) In My Face (b side) has been floating around here
            lately too ..

            All ive heard from the new album is Sleepwalking ....

            RICK

            GLITCH

            >From: "dishingpump3" <jtsimler3@...>
            >To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: [Hybrid] In My Face
            >Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 23:12:40 -0000
            >

            >I'm sorry if this has already been discussed. After listening to Glitch's
            >set (which was great, by the way), I am immediately curious about In My
            >Face. Was this song from a while back that never got released, or is this
            >new material with great potential to be on LP3? I can't get enough of it.
            >

            >And while I'm on the subject, is there anything else we know about LP3,
            >besides Sleepwalking?
            >

            >the H, the Y, the B, the R, the I, the D...
            >

            >Tag
          • c_chilton
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 12, 2005
              www.nettwerk.com, proper Kirsty singing on the release :)

              yay

              hmm wonder if it has a vinyl release...
              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "c_chilton" <chk@c...> wrote:

              > those squeaky lyrics are the In My Face song? heard the instrumental
              > plenty of times before, expected the lyrical version to be something
              > greater..
              >
              > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "dishingpump3" <jtsimler3@m...> wrote:
              > > I'm sorry if this has already been discussed. After listening to
              > Glitch's set (which was great, by the way), I am immediately curious
              > about In My Face. Was this song from a while back that never got
              > released, or is this new material with great potential to be on LP3?
              > I can't get enough of it.
              > >
              > > And while I'm on the subject, is there anything else we know about
              > LP3, besides Sleepwalking?
              > >
              > > the H, the Y, the B, the R, the I, the D...
              > >
              > > Tag

            • chrismix50
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 13, 2005
                I just bought my copy of the track too. I like it in some ways, but I don't know.....I kinda prefer In My Face over it...

                The lyrics are decent, but I really wish she had done something grander with it. It seems that when it hits its climax she doesn't change much and kinda brings the tune down.

                *runs away from mob*

                --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "c_chilton" <chk@c...> wrote:

                yay

                hmm wonder if it has a vinyl release...
              • hybrid_junkie
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 1, 2005
                  Hey People,

                  Does anyone know anywhere I could get hold of 'In My Face' on MP3 or
                  CD?

                  Vinyl would be better but pretty much impossible to find!
                • ally @ hybrid-group.com
                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 1, 2005
                    I'm assuming you mean 'legal' MP3 ;-)

                    I haven't seen it for sale anywhere...