Re: [HybridUK] Hybrid on Radio1- tracklistings?

  • kimreuterj@cs.com
    Message 1 of 9 , May 9, 2000
      Hey all. I've been lurking on this list but now I must surface. :) I am
      wondering if anyone has the tracklisting for the Radio 1 show (is this the
      Annie Nightengale show?) and the Ministry of Sound shows.

      Any and all help is much appreciated.

      By the way, is anyone planning to go to Hybrid's appearance here in NYC in
      June on Randall's Island?

      Regards,

      Jonathan
    • alan.szymkowiak
      Message 2 of 9 , May 9, 2000
        What? When? Where?!?
        I am all about seeing Hybrid perform live again... do you have any more
        info?

        - alan.

        Message 3 of 9 , May 9, 2000
          Hey there.  I don't believe this file has anything to do w/ the Annie Nightingale appearance.  It was only sent out as a promotional item for DJ's and promoters....Here's the playlist for all to see:

          Jeff Wayne - War of the Worlds (Hybrid's Fire in the Sky Mix)
          BT - Fibonacci Sequence (Original)
          Monk & Canatella - Enter the Monk (Hybrid Rmx)
          Hi-Fi Bugs (aka Andy Page, the drum programmer behind MISL) - Lydian & the Dinosaur
          Future Sound of London - Papua New Guinea (Hybrid Rmx)
          BT & Hybrid - Running Down the Way Up (acoustic version)
          Space Manouevres(aka John "Quivver" Graham) - Stage One (Total Separation Mix)
          ASAP (Andy Page again) - Heavy Water
          mystery track (#8)
          Hybrid - Theme From Wide Angle (Dark Skies Rmx)

          There u have it.  About half of those tracks are already out, and are available in limited quantities (especially the Hi Fi Bugs!)

          Vince H.
          Hey all.  I've been lurking on this list but now I must surface.  :)  I am
          wondering if anyone has the tracklisting for the Radio 1 show (is this the
          Annie Nightengale show?) and the Ministry of Sound shows.

          Any and all help is much appreciated.

          By the way, is anyone planning to go to Hybrid's appearance here in NYC in
          June on Randall's Island?

          Regards,

          Jonathan

                            USEFUL LINKS

          Distinctive Records - Hybrid's record label - featuring video clips, sound and you can buy some Hybrid tunes here!
          http://www.distinctiverecords.com

          Hybrid Fan Site : Find out the latest news about Hybrid and related artists

        • Gen Kanai
          Message 4 of 9 , May 9, 2000
            Jon,

            I'd love to go! Can you tell us where/when it will be? Maybe we can meet
            up somewhere, you, Alan and myself.

            Gen

            At 11:05 PM 5/9/00 -0400, you wrote:

            >By the way, is anyone planning to go to Hybrid's appearance here in NYC in
            >June on Randall's Island?
            >
            >Regards,
            >
            >Jonathan
          • Gen Kanai
            Message 5 of 9 , May 9, 2000
              Hybrid-lovers,

              I think you guys & gals might like the April MixMag magazine which has a
              Timo Mass mix CD on it- all trance, breaks and breakbeat trance...some
              unreleased Timo Maas choons too!

            • peak@att.net
              Message 6 of 9 , May 10, 2000
                that works for me... now all we need is the info!
                gotta love NYC & it's even better w/ Hybrid.

                - alan.
                > Jon,
                >
                > I'd love to go! Can you tell us where/when it will be? Maybe we can meet
                > up somewhere, you, Alan and myself.
                >
                > Gen
              • Ally Shuttleworth
                Message 7 of 9 , May 10, 2000
                  Hiya - you can usually find the listings in Ministry mag (not sure if you
                  get it in the US).

                  > Hey all. I've been lurking on this list but now I must surface. :) I am
                  > wondering if anyone has the tracklisting for the Radio 1 show (is this the
                  > Annie Nightengale show?) and the Ministry of Sound shows.
                  >
                  > Any and all help is much appreciated.
                  >
                  > By the way, is anyone planning to go to Hybrid's appearance here in NYC in
                  > June on Randall's Island?
                  >
                  > Regards,
                  >
                  > Jonathan

                  ------

                  ------
                  > USEFUL LINKS
                  >
                  > Distinctive Records - Hybrid's record label - featuring video clips, sound
                  and you can buy some Hybrid tunes here!
                  > http://www.distinctiverecords.com
                  >
                  > Hybrid Fan Site : Find out the latest news about Hybrid and related
                  artists

                • Ally Shuttleworth
                  Message 8 of 9 , May 10, 2000
                    > Hybrid - Theme From Wide Angle (Dark Skies Rmx)

                    Oh, how much do I want this!!!!

                    This is my favourite Hybrid tune - I'm dying to hear other remixes.

                    Ally
                  • Ally Shuttleworth
                    Message 9 of 9 , May 10, 2000
                      I can vouch for that - I've played it quite a bit, top CD!!

                      I've liked track 2 for quite a while (I'm a techno girl at heart) and had
                      been trying to find it on CD.