hybrid in Tampa

  • Chaz Schlueter
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2005
      Was a good show. K-Swing play a much better set than last time we saw
      her. Hybrid's set was good, but not great. I dunno...none of the songs
      really moved me to jump up...but hearing Kill City was cool..

      afterwards we went to Hard rock cause they were only ones still
      serving alcohol

      tell you what though...thats a long drive from miami...but well worth it
      chaz

      pictures to come later