Re: [Hybrid] Re: HybridUK - Remix & Additional Production

  • Master Shinobi
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 31 3:42 PM
      On 8/31/05, James Warren <james@...> wrote:
      > One is cd friendly (78mins), the other isn't (85mins).

      Whenever I buy DVD (and CD) burners, I always check the reviews first
      to make sure that the drive is competent at burning 90 and 99 minute
      CDs. I bought some 99 minute CDs a couple years ago and use them from
      time to time. Not many burners are great at burning them, but most
      players seem to handle them allright. So 85 minutes is a piece of
      cake :)
    • Ben Abrams
      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 27, 2005
        Damn it!! Anyone still got the Cd friendly version of James' mix
        they could send me please. Only just got broadband and it has been
        removed

        Thanks in advance, Ben (please send to ben_abrams 'at' hotmail.com)

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "s_lobo_2" <simonl@o...> wrote:
        > Downloading as we speak, looking forward to listening to a RAAPB 2,
        > even if it's not an official one.
        >
        > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "James Warren" <james@w...> wrote:
        > > After the results of the HybridUK remix poll, I asked Ally
        whether
        > it would
        > > be worth doing a mix of the top 10 (11 as it turned out). She,
        Andy

        http://www.mixdepot.net/JamesWarren/HybridUKRemixAdditionalProduction8

        http://www.mixdepot.net/JamesWarren/HybridUKRemixAdditionalProduction7
        > 840
        > >

        > > [[[ Moderator (Nick) says: Nice one James. You've obviously put a
        > lot of time and effort into creating these mixes. Go and have a
        > listen, people!]]]
      • Andy Grundman
        Message 3 of 15 , Sep 27, 2005
          Ben Abrams wrote:
          > Damn it!! Anyone still got the Cd friendly version of James' mix
          > they could send me please. Only just got broadband and it has been
          > removed
          >
          > Thanks in advance, Ben (please send to ben_abrams 'at' hotmail.com)

          It's still available. :)

          http://www.mixdepot.net/JamesWarren/HybridUKRemixAdditionalProduction7840

          -Andy
        • Nathan
          Message 4 of 15 , Sep 27, 2005
            I concur with my fellow Hybrid enthusiast below. Does anyone have
            James' CD friendly (MP3 will do, but CD is preferrable) version.
            Please please send it to me at magically818-portfolios 'at' yahoo.com.
            You will be my hero for the day.
            Thank you. - Nathan

          • ryan_kabir
            Message 5 of 15 , Sep 27, 2005
              seek and ye will find

> [...]

              > > haven't
              > > > learnt to count properly yet ;) Both will be up for the
              > foreseeable
              > > future
              > > > but 1 will have to be deleted when I need the space. I'll keep
              > you
              > > posted
              > > > when.
              > > >

              > > > I hope you like it.
              > > >

              > > > James
              > > >

              > > > CD unfriendly @ 85.31
              > > >

              > http://www.mixdepot.net/JamesWarren/HybridUKRemixAdditionalProduction8
              > > 531
              > > >

              > > > CD friendly @ 78.40
              > > >

              > http://www.mixdepot.net/JamesWarren/HybridUKRemixAdditionalProduction7
              > > 840
              > > >

              > > > [[[ Moderator (Nick) says: Nice one James. You've obviously put a
              > > lot of time and effort into creating these mixes. Go and have a
            • James Warren
              Message 6 of 15 , Sep 29, 2005
                As pointed out, Mixdepot still hosts both versions. One version will be
                going in the not too distant future as I'm starting work on some new stuff
                and will need the hosting room. However, as Andy kindly donated the space
                for one mix, I will be keeping one version up permanently.

                I'll try and give as much warning as poss but, given the mother of all new
                computer hassles, it's taking me far longer than it should do to get
                anything new done. The cd friendly version will probable be the one to go
                (leaving the more 'complete' longer mix, unless anyone has any strong
                objections either way).

                As for my version of 'Your House' on the mix, I'm afraid to say it was one
                of the originals I couldn't get hold of. I did eventually find someone with
                it but, unsurprisingly, he was unwilling to part with it. I spent a few
                weeks searching ebay but to no avail. Thus, I used the same mp3 you've
                probably all got ;)

                Cheers,

                James

> [...]

                > > haven't
                > > > learnt to count properly yet ;) Both will be up for the
                > foreseeable
                > > future
                > > > but 1 will have to be deleted when I need the space. I'll keep
                > you
                > > posted
                > > > when.
                > > >

                > > > I hope you like it.
                > > >

                > > > James
                > > >

                > > > CD unfriendly @ 85.31

                http://www.mixdepot.net/JamesWarren/HybridUKRemixAdditionalProduction8
                > > 531
                > > >

                > > > CD friendly @ 78.40

                http://www.mixdepot.net/JamesWarren/HybridUKRemixAdditionalProduction7
                > > 840
                > > >

                > > > [[[ Moderator (Nick) says: Nice one James. You've obviously put
                > > lot of time and effort into creating these mixes. Go and have a

                Yahoo! Groups Links