Forums

  • Brett Kennelly
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2 6:30 AM
      I know we have this mailing list, but I thought wouldn't it be a good idea
      to have a forum for hybrid discussion?
    • ally @ hybrid-group.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2 3:33 PM
        Brett, this IS a forum for Hybrid discussion.

        You can use it as a mailing list, or like a message board (turn your
        settings to no mail and just go to
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hybriduk to read messages).

        If you need a hand doing that, email me.

        Ally