Re: [Hybrid] myspace accounts

  • R-Freshhhhhhh hh h .. .. . ..
    Message 1 of 41 , Aug 1, 2005
      Damn!!! Your voice sounds awesome Ally, cool trax too : )

      Message 41 of 41 , Aug 5, 2005
        Those other two were pretty good too! I liked Loser the best out of
        the two. Has a nice little jazz element thrown into it. I kinda found
        Money Money to be a bit more bland though (no offense really). It just
        seems like a song that I've heard before, probably the whole "money
        makes you a slave" part. Or perhaps I just can't get my mind off Billy
        Idol...anyways...

        Just my two cents but that track would be a little better if it was
        less structured, especially the bassline. But don't think I'm
        insulting it, it still wasn't bad.

        I Have You has definatly grown on me though :p I keep going back to
        listen to it. Hurry up and get a label so I can have a copy at home :p