RE: [Hybrid] myspace accounts

  • Francine Chokanis
    Message 1 of 41 , Aug 1 10:31 AM
      Yes~

      I can agree with this- my husband who is also a producer and artist is
      in the studio every day and touring quite a bit as well. It is hard to
      get online every day to check emails. Its nothing personal when he
      doesn't respond right away. I hope that his fans do not think this.
      Thanks Catherine for keeping us posted on the new music and venues!

      Francine

      Aka
      Princess Nabree on Myspace

      >Well... I just knew Rich would have to say something about this, since
      >he can never mind his own f***ing business. "I" am Junkie XL's
      >moderator, yet, he does log on and check things out, answer worthwhile
      >emails, etc. We live together so we do things together. Just because >an artist, be it whomever, has a busy work life, does'nt mean that >they dont "appreciate" their fans.
      <snip>
    • chrismix50
      Message 41 of 41 , Aug 5 9:45 AM
        Those other two were pretty good too! I liked Loser the best out of
        the two. Has a nice little jazz element thrown into it. I kinda found
        Money Money to be a bit more bland though (no offense really). It just
        seems like a song that I've heard before, probably the whole "money
        makes you a slave" part. Or perhaps I just can't get my mind off Billy
        Idol...anyways...

        Just my two cents but that track would be a little better if it was
        less structured, especially the bassline. But don't think I'm
        insulting it, it still wasn't bad.

        I Have You has definatly grown on me though :p I keep going back to
        listen to it. Hurry up and get a label so I can have a copy at home :p