Re: The elusive Lellenda El Espiritu - Nights at the Round Table on CD

  • chrismix50
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1 7:16 AM
      Auctually...

      I personaly think it is one of the worst Hybrid remixes, even worse
      than Din Da Da.

      Basically its just a constant pounding baseline, some distorted
      acoustic guitars and a very simplistic paino peice that lasts for
      about 5 seconds.

      Its still worth getting because its a Hybrid remix, but don't think
      its the holy grail of remixes.