Re: [Hybrid] myspace accounts

  • Carolyn Pfaff
    Message 1 of 41 , Jul 29 10:49 AM
      Well... I just knew Rich would have to say something about this, since he can never mind his own f***ing business.
      "I" am Junkie XL's moderator, yet, he does log on and check things out, answer worthwhile emails, etc. We live together so we do things together.
      Just because an artist, be it whomever, has a busy work life, does'nt mean that they dont "appreciate" their fans. When you are in the studio for 12-15 hours a day and touring every weekend, do you really want to log on everyday to accept friends and respond to emails??! No! We would rather lay in bed and eat ice cream.
      So call it cheese or whatever you would like, Rich. I keep over 200 people and counting informed on all Tom's happenings and events. And I'm sure they appreciate it even if you dont.
      But yes, myspace is great for those who enjoy it. i'm just waiting till I can start posting some new music up for people to hear off the new album. Break out date has been pushed back to the early new year, damn record labels. It's my favorite album yet, inspired by yours truly. It takes you through various emotions, such as happiness, sweetness, sadness, and sheer excitement! There are too many good songs to name, but "Honey" is the most touching. Named after my beautiful mother who died a year ago.
      So for those who join, any important questions will definitely be answered by the man. If you think I know anything about the music business, you've got to be joking.
      Love to all who support,
    • chrismix50
      Message 41 of 41 , Aug 5, 2005
        Those other two were pretty good too! I liked Loser the best out of
        the two. Has a nice little jazz element thrown into it. I kinda found
        Money Money to be a bit more bland though (no offense really). It just
        seems like a song that I've heard before, probably the whole "money
        makes you a slave" part. Or perhaps I just can't get my mind off Billy
        Idol...anyways...

        Just my two cents but that track would be a little better if it was
        less structured, especially the bassline. But don't think I'm
        insulting it, it still wasn't bad.

        I Have You has definatly grown on me though :p I keep going back to
        listen to it. Hurry up and get a label so I can have a copy at home :p